Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Alexis A.
I absolutely love this foundation. It is almost like a concealer and foundation put into one. It is waterproof, matte if set with the right powder, and very full coverage. The only down side I find is the colour selection. If buying online there is no middle shade. I would compare this to the Urban Decay all night foundation but cheaper.
Shianne F.
Sussex , NB
Love this foundation! It is very long wear and light weight and the coverage is to die for! And so many shade options ! Highly recommend this products or any of KVD products!
Jessica G.
brookhaven, MS
Not really a fan of this. i like that its full coverage, but if you're not careful it can be hard to blend out. i have pretty normal skin, but i found that this clung to my drier areas around my nose and chin. and looked seperation after a few hours. I actually recommend this to my cousin who as very oily skin and it worked much better for her. it is matte so i wouldn't recommend for dry skin, but i can usually wear mattes because I'm not even that dry but for some reason this just didn't work for me, it also made my pores look huge.
Phillippa H.
This is a very matte foundation, I like to apply it with a sponge because with a brush or fingers it can get cakey real fast. It takes some work but once you get it right it looks beautiful. Avoid if you have dry skin as it will cling onto dry patches for dear life. Great for oily skin though! Very long lasting and gives a flawless face.
Dawn L.
Put on as-is, I found it a bit "heavy" feeling... though it had great coverage, and OH MY GOODNESS it lasted forever. A bit TOO forever. It took three washings to come back with a clean cotton puff.
I think I'd prefer to cut it with a bit of moisturizer instead to lighten it up a bit, since I don't need as much coverage as it offers.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton , NB
I really disliked this foundation. It felt thick and heavy on my face and I hate that feeling. It did have amazing coverage; it covered any blemish I had so well you wouldn't even know it was ever there. It did work well with my oily skin as well, it lasted throughout my entire day. If I had any dry patches I found it did cling to them a little bit and make them more noticeable. In the end I ended up giving this to a friend because it just felt too heavy on my face.
ashley t.
Edmonton, AB
My top favorite foundation!
Color is perfect, coverage is high & the product has lasted me a while. Definitely going to repurchase another one.
I've seen people complain that it looks too cakey but I think it's all on application. I use a kabuki brush & sometimes beauty blender to sheer it out if needed.
Love!
Jenna C.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Kat Von d never fails to amaze me with her products great coverage brilliant packaging would highly recommend have used this several times great to have in make up kit
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
This isn't bad. But not great either. It's so super thick and I find it's hard to sheer it out. I've tried mixing it with other more liquidy foundations and it ends up looking cakey. Some days I can get it to look okay, but not amazing. I still use it from time to time, but I wouldn't repurchase. Maybe if you have oily skin is suggest giving it a try (and blemishes you want to cover up.) this isn't a foundation I would use if you have good completion already
Brooke B.
Lexington nc
Pros! Very good coverage, last all day, looks super natural and can use brush or beauty blender. And a little goes a long way.
Cons ! It's impossible to get your hands on. Both Sephora and kat Von d website are sold out. It's a very good foundation worth the money. It's a more cheaper high end foundation that is one of the best
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.