Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Laragh K.
This is my new go-to foundation! I bought it at the counter in Liverpool, after getting shade matched by a very helpful MUA, and tried it as soon as I got home. It is very easy to apply, stays matte and lasts the entire day. It doesn't oxidise and works well with creams and powders. As a very pale person, i love that there is such a massive shade range available. This is fantastic for people with darker and paler skin tones, as those shades aren't normally available in stores. I especially love using this Foundation with the
Natasha H.
Regina, SK
This is my go to foundation on a daily basis. It gives great coverage and lasts on my normal/ dry skin all day long. You can use a smaller amount for a day time look and still receive good coverage or a larger amount for an evening occasion and receive a flawless coverage and finish. The shade selection is also great for pale skin like myself and was able to find my PERFECT shade!
Kelsi M.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Love this foundation. This is exactly what it says on the bottle- matte, full coverage and stays all day. Although the foundation is very thick it doesn't look caked on the skin and gives a flawless finish.
Iram Z.
Scarbrough , ON
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Update - I recently retried this product and I have to say I love it all over again.

This a great foundation. One the best full coverage products out there. However, I find that it task time learn how to work with this. You only need a small amount to get great coverage and I found that in the beginning, I was a little heavy-handed and it takes some getting use to. Great for parties, last forever. I highly recommend.
Ashley K.
london, Ontario
This is currently my go to foundation for long days. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars, is because I have to wear a pore filling primer or my pores look huge, and it also transfers off my nose and chin by the end of the day..

I work 10 hour days and it does mostly last (other than the slight rub off on my nose and chin) but it can start to break up a bit and look a little messy.

I have repurchased and will continue to do so until I find my holy grail.
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
This foundations is really great if you have scarring from acne. This gives you great coverage without looking cakey. It goes on dewy which makes your skin hydrated and dries matte. It is a little pricey but I would still buy it again. I bought this in the summer and my skin tone has lightened so I need to get a lighter shade to see how it stands up to through the winter months!
Katie N.
Awesome foundation. Keeps my skin so hydrated and it stays on for the entire day! would highly recommend this product to anyone who experiences dry skin while wearing foundation.
Laura E.
I have fallend in LOVE with this amazing product, I have struggled many years to find the perfect match to my skin colour and type, this product has full coverage and very easy to apply. stays on all day and still looks good when i'm taking it off for bed. Has recommended this product to others
Ellie J.
Chester le Street, Durham
Foundation is the base to any makeup application! This Kat Von D foundation is full coverage and a matte to natural finish! For me personally I love this combination but the only pro alarm I have is in the UK it is not sold in any stores so I am unable to test out my shade and I have to guess off the internet. For a lot of people this would be very difficult as majority of the time the picture does not relate to the actual shade. For anyone with this problem I suggest googling swatches of any foundation to get a more accurate picture of the different shades!
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
I have this in two shades. It is definitely heavy coverage. But you can sheer it out using less product and applying with a damp Beauty Blender, which is how I usually use it. It does allow concealer to layer over it well and once it's set I don't find it moves a lot. I haven't had any problems with oxidization although I've heard others have
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.