Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19873)
Media (1908)
paulina V.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Es una base muy buena y de buena duracion,  tiene excelente covertura lo que a mi me causa clonficto es que es muy pesada, es facil de aplicar pero la formula para mi se me hace demasiado pesada, es muy buena ya que como lo comentaba es de larga duracion. Pensaria en comprarla otra vez ya que a mi me gustan mas las base con buena covertura que no se sientan tan pesadas.
Kaitlyn K.
Airdrie, AB
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I love the coverage and feel of this foundation. It’s easy to blend with buildable coverage. You need to be careful not to layer it on too thick, which is true for pretty much any foundation. I applied with a wet beauty blender and a buffer foundation brush and loved it both ways! My only issue with this foundation line is that it is tricky to get the right match. I would need to purchase two shades and mix them, which is a problem I have heard from other people as well. If you can find your match, you should be all set!
Marlin B.
Toronto
This foundation is my absolute favorite, it's full coverage but it doesn't feel heavy on my skin, in fact it feels very lightweight on my skin. Since I have very dry skin it hard for me to find a foundation that doesn't cling to my dry patches but this foundation doesn't cling to them at all. I absolutely love this foundation and I would recommend it to all of you who are thinking of purchasing it you should really give it a try!
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
I don't know what took me so long to get in on this! this foundation is a perfect match for my very fair skin and doesn't oxidize on me! the formula is very thick so a beauty blender is best for applying. I'm not sure that I'd like it as much if I were using a brush. this foundation lasts on my skin much better than anything else I've used! I definitely recommend starting with less product and building up
Lauren W.
Victoria
I can't say enough great things about this foundation. The coverage is out of this world. It is super blendable and easy to work with (I suggest a beauty blender.) I am shade 44 and it is darn near perfect! It lasted a good ten hours on my skin. No oxidization and it stayed put.
I set it with my HD MUF powder and it was great. I have dry skin so I did steps beforehand so I didn't get too matte and found it had a great natural finish.
Ariana P.
Coquitlam, BC
This is currently my fav foundation. I am a pale white girl in the winter and they have a shade that matches perfectly. I know some people find it thick, but that is part of what I like about it. It is easy to stretch out if I use my beauty blender or I take a small pump and buff it into my skin to avoid the cakey look. I still like the packages with the roses better but I know change happens. At least they kept the pump the same.
Lorenza A.
México city
Best foundation in the whole wide world!!! Long lasting, beautiful finish and so full coverage. I would recommend using it with a Beaty blender, it still keeps the full coverage effect but with a natural finish, and always with KVD primer, I have used it with other face primers and it looks way more beautiful with feather weight primer
Kelsea M.
Sechelt
So after seeing many great reviews on this, i had to go out and buy it from Sephora. Which thankfully with there great return policy i was able to return it. I like medium to full coverage which you would think because this is a very full coverage i would like it. Well i thought so too, up in till i put it on & realize it was SO cakey & heavy i had to stop using it.
KIM W.
Dartmouth, NS
I lovveeee this. I use the primer and the foundation i am such a kat von d fan. It is definitely full coverage and staying power is put of this world. I love that there are so many diiferent colours to choose from and light 48 matches me so perfectly its as if it was customized just for me.
Aneesa R.
Amazing foundation! Its definitely full coverage, great for oily/combination skin, best to use it with a hydrating primer if you have dry skin. A little goes a long way its so pigmented and its easily buildable, once applied the foundation doesn't feel heavy or look cakey! It has a matte finish and stays in place all day! Highly recommend and its worth the price
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.