Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
cristina m.
Piquerobi
Gostei muito da embalagem parece ser muito agradável o produto só de vê porque não tive a oportunidade de sentir o produto mais em breve se me derem a caixa de produtos eu agradeço muito obrigada
Luiza T.
romania
I like the coverage but it looks really really bad on a normal/dry skin...defenitly it has to be used on an oily complexion! The staying power is good but it doesnt look very natural on the skin.
Monica M.
McAllen , TX
Me encanta esta foundation!! Tiene un aroma delicioso y una cobertura increíble enserio que el precio lo amerita y se desquita muy bien con la calidad tan buena que tiene sin duda lo recomiendo!
Charlotte W.
Sydney
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
this foundation is very nice although can feel heavy on the skin. the coverage is good and can be used as medium or full. the packaging is smart to push it up althohgh the pump can get very messy
Brenda M.
Me gusta la base , es un poco espesa pero tiene una cobertura Total que es excelente , la variedad de colores no la conosco mucho pero la pigmentacion es buena, no tiene ningun olor en particular
Cerys L.
caerphilly
This is a very full coverage foundation (which I love)! However I was gutted that it didn't work for me. I found it hard to apply as it was quite tacky and hard to blend. It also felt very heavy.
Nikita M.
St, NL
Love it! I find it really difficult to find a matte foundation that dosent dry out my skin to much and this one does an amazing job of it! I also struggle to find a foundation light enough, 10/10
Micaela E.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
New favourite liquid foundation. They have a great range of colours for different skin tones. Full coverage that applies easily and stays well throughout the day. Con = you need to be careful not to apply it too thick. Would recommend for those who want full coverage.
Marika B.
Sorel
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
The color was a match and it covered my imperfection. But it doesn’t cover at all real tattoos... I needed to cover my tattoo for a play and it didn’t cover it. I will recommend it for an everyday use but not to cover a tattoo!
Carla P.
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Hated it. So heavy and it transfers. It doesn't stay in place specially in the nose area. It is such a weird product because it does feel full coverage but it gets oily and all over the place.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon