Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Julia C.
Richmond Hill
I've recently purchased this foundation in shade 47 Neutral and it has definately UP my makeup game! This is a full coverage foundation so your skin looks absolutely flawless ! I love this so much and will probably never switch back !
Alicia D.
london, Ontario
I recently purchased this foundation after all the hype. I noticed that the product is extremely thick, & as listening to others saying a little goes along way i tried a pump and for some reason it was extremely hard to blend. I use a beauty blender for my foundation and it sucked to blend, so i used a brush and again quite hard. So i used more product which ended caking me up. I have combo skin so I'm not sure if others with my skin type have had this problem too. Coverage is great doesn't leave you blotchy but i noticed product comes off if i put my hand on my face. :/ Really wish i had some luck with this product :(
Amy W.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I enjoy this foundation. I was colour matched for this in the Oxford Street store when Kat Von D first launched in Debenhams.
The consistency of this foundation is quite thick, it applies best with a brush.
I do like this foundation but I do find that it oxidises and it begins to come darker once it's worn. I use LA Girl foundation in White to mix this and apply it and it works really well together.
The foundation is quite long lasting although it does sometimes get patchy around my nose area.
You do not need a lot of this product and it is quite full coverage, so a bottle of this can last you a good while. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I am a make up junkie and can honestly say that I LOVE the Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation. It is very full coverage, and makes your face look flawless! However, one thing that I will say, your makeup application will only look as good as your primer! Make sure if you have dry skin you are using a hydration primer to allow the product to go on smoothly. A little product goes a long way as this product is very pigmented! I have used both a foundation brush and a beauty blender and actually found that the beauty blender has a much nicer finish :) would highly recommend this product!
Elyssa C.
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
I really wanted to like this, but it was wayyy to matte for my dry skin. Very full coverage, but just looked cakey and heavy on my skin. Maybe better if my skin wasn' so dry. Just not for me.
Charity B.
Prince Albert, SK
Great buildable coverage. It feels light on my skin and blends well. The packaging is gorgeous. I alodo love its vegan formula. Kay Von D for it so right with this product!
Jess S.
Considering I have oily skin with dry patches in certain areas, this foundation is one of the best I've tried. I've used more cheaper alternatives and even when they said it was oil free, I always managed to oil through after a few hours. With the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation it doesn't get oily until the maximum time useage. Very happy and will purchase from Kat Von D again. Reasonably true to colour range and several colour options to pick from!
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I bought this at sephora 2 years ago, and the product does what it says to do.. It has a very matte finish and a really FULL coverge (I didn't even need concealer to hide my pimples). what I didn't like is that It feels really heavy on your skin, it really does look that you are wearing a lot of makeup (even if you use the beauty blender to apply it). I only reccomend this if you have a fade acne problem, or really deep marks on your skin.
Marie F.
Puerto Rico
This it's an amazing foundation. Its mattifies the skins last so long and in my case that i have oily acne prone skin and sensitive skin its works pretty well. The unique bad thing that its a lil bit bad its that this foundation must to be use fast and blend it fast because if you take many time for blending its leaves patches on your skin. Another good thing its that have excellent coverage and with a little bit of product you are done. And i hace many acne mars and i don't need to use concealer to even all the skin.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Review for: Light 44 more...
This foundation has INSANE COVERAGE!!! I bought this foundation before going on roaccutane (acne medication that dries out skin)...when my skin was oily I absolutely LOVED This foundation, however now I have extremely dry skin and I HATE IT! If you have dry skin, don't go anywhere near this!!!

Selling points-
VERY FULL COVERAGE
LONG WEARING (it's soooo hard to get off)
Great for oily skin

Cons-
Exspensive
Hard to remove at the end of the day
Can clog your pores as it is soooo thick
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.