Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
I have this foundation and it has really good coverage, although, it is really thick. It sits really heavily on your skin. I find that it does blend out really well.
Sally M.
Calgary
This foundation is a classic ! Great high coverage and super sanitary packaging . This has a great shade range and the formula is great for multiple skin types .
Shery B.
What can I say here....Kat Von D is amazing. This is the only liquid foundation I use that works for my crazy skin. And how can you not love that all her products are CRUELTY FREE.
Holly D.
ABERDEEN, ABERDEEN
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I am in love with this foundation. I purchased it in Debenhams for £26 which I thought was so good considering I'm paying about the same for my Benefit one. This is a super full coverage foundation that drys completely matte and it's gorgeous. It makes my skin look so flawless and perfect. It is best used with the Kat Von D primer to avoid dryness and cakeyness. It does oxidise very very slightly but nothing generally that noticeable. There are so many shades to choose from too which means you should manage to find the perfect one and I really like that. Will forever be repurchasing
Morgan W.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral more...
I bought this foundation at my local Sephora, it had amazing coverage and left my skin looking extremely flawless. I would definitely recommend this product for people with oily skin, it's not too drying or too oily. I would purchase this again.
يسرى الشمري ا.
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral, Medium 52 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral, Medium 54 Neutral, Medium 58 Neutral, Medium 59 Neutral, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE, 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE, 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE, 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone, 49 Light - Neutral Undertone, 52 Medium - Warm Undertone, 53 Medium - Warm Undertone, 54 Medium - Cool Undertone, 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone, 58 Medium - Warm Undertone, 62 Medium - Warm Undertone, 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone, 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
this is my favorite foundation ever.lhave skin a once luse agood moisturizer before the fouhdation, this look amazing and smooth is medium coveage and the application is really easy . Highly recommend.
sarah s.
winnipeg, MB
Was really impressed at how well the colour matched my skin tone (light 45) as often drugstore foundations are too dark or orange. I was even prepared for how thick the formula is; although I found the only way to apply it was with my beauty blender... It set too fast when I used a brush. However this foundation gave me a bad skin reaction (I developed milia on my left cheek) I hadn't had before.. Which cleared after I stopped using it. I hadn't changed anything else in my skin routine. :/
Amanda S.
St Thomas, ON
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I didn't like this foundation at all. Honestly I give it 2 stars for actually having my shade, and being so full coverage, but it didn't work for me. It felt like I had acrylic paint on my face, it was cakey and not flattering at all on me. I am happy for those who enjoy it, but it didn't work at all for me. Definitely try and get a sample before you decide to purchase the full size.
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas

Esta base dicen por que no la tengo aun que es la bomba la probe en una tienda y la verdad me duro todo el dia su cobertura es muy buena si no es que la mejor no sudas no saca grasita es fenomenal 😍🖒🙆
Quinn P.
Regina, SK
Finding a good color with this foundation is hard. It's very full coverage but it's not one of the foundations where it looks like you aren't wearing any makeup at all. With this foundation you are able to tell that you are wearing it. I found the "24-hour wear" was more like "8-hour wear" before I had to apply more powder later on in the day. A little bit of this goes a very long way. I also like it because it's oil free. It does leave a good matte finish. I think it's a great product & if you have acne scars, dark circles, dark spots, etc. it covers very well.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.