Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Ellie E.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is a fantastic full-coverage foundation with a beautiful finish. It's also quite cost-efficient because I find only one pump is plenty for your whole face! Love this.
Katrina A.
You only need a little bit of this foundation or else you look very caked. It did not do a very good job of covering blemishes and it not good for dry skin. I would not buy this product for the price it is listed at.
Justine L.
Love this for the coverage. The thickness has never bothered me personally. It keeps me matte all day. It's definitely in the rotation of my favourite foundations.
Megan D.
Review for: Light 42 more...
The colour rang of this is amazing as well with the full coverage and the lasting of it. It feels very light weight on the skin and leaves a matte finish. You also don't need a lot as a little goes a very long way.
Miranda M.
Bay Roberts, NL
Amazing foundation that blends flawlessly. Has full coverage and very easy to apply and blend especially with a beauty blender. Very light weight. Pros is how blendable it is. Cons include it oxidizes a little too much for me but would still recommend
Mario P.
This base covers all the imperfections of the face without needing correction. It is not heavy and the color adapts very well to the color of your skin. Is perfect
Chloé R.
wexford
Review for: Light 45 more...
its my go to foundation it so much full coverge and a small bit of this covers my whole face no problem this would last me a whole year nearly its worth the price
Charlize J.
Essex, Grays
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Best foundation I’ve come across. Cannot get enough of it. Very full coverage. Kinda like that it smells like paint. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Kalisha S.
I wasn't a big fan of this product it is a very thick consistency, very full converage,it might be best for combination skin because it will cling to the very dry parts of your skin.
kiari N.
Buenos Aires
Es muy buena! Dura mucho, es de alta cobertura y muy buena selección de colores. Si estás buscando algo para salir de fiesta esya es para vos. Pero si quetes algo para el dia a día no.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.