Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Brittany M.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
matched my skin tone perfectly without flaw, full coverage, didn't need a lot to apply. Very very lightweight foundation. i have oily/dry skin, and its the best foundation for me. 10/10 would buy again!
Mikenna S.
Burnaby, BC
I recently decided to venture out and get a new foundation, which can be really tough for me because of how picky I am and how sensitive my skin is. I am thoroughly impressed by this foundation.

I always have a hard time finding my skin match and I found my perfect shade here. It's extremely full coverage which I love and it pairs well with my primer to hide my large pores. Even though it is full coverage, it's light as a feather on my face and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all. It last an extraordinarily long time, only starting to wear around hour 10 or 11. It also doesn't make me break out and is so easy to clean off.

This foundation is amazing, I recommend it to anyone looking for good, full coverage!
Sarah H.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
By far one of my favourite foundations iv bought to date, its easy to apply although you have to work fast to blend it. It lasts all day keeping your skin looking as if it was just applied it doesnt feel to heavy on the skin but youd know it was there. I would 100% buy it again.
Jessica S.
Edmonton, AB
It's definitely a full coverage foundation with a wide variety of shades. I find it too heavy for every day wear, but it amazing when you want to do a full face for a night on the town or special event.
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
This has been my ride or die foundation for about 5 months now. Love the matte finish it gives me and it has my skin looking beautiful and flawless through the whole day. Covers any imperfection without it feeling too heavy on my skin
Rennia L.
Hamilton, ON
This it my holy grail all time favorite liquid foundation. It's SUPER full coverage, has a matte finish, controls oil, is transfer resistant, and has 24HR wear. I haven't foundation that gives me the same amount of coverage without getting excessively cakey and heavy, it melds perfectly with my skin and I find that I only need maybe s pump and a half of product for my entire face and neck. I find that applying it with a beauty blender and brush gives me the same results, and the BB doesn't alter the intense coverage that this foundation offeres. I like to apply the foundation with a dense flat top buffing brush, and then go back in with my Beauty Blender and press it into my skin and it gives the most flawless results.
Courtney B.
Finally found a foundation that is light enough for me to wear without being too pink/yellow. The coverage on this is outstanding and a little bit goes a long way, however if too much is applied it can make the skin look cakey and dry.
no n.
Alexandria , Miami
It's like a magic foundation, it's for oily skin, have high coverage have perfect yellow undertone colors, it's affordable compared to other foundations. It's last for a long time, really recommend it.
Chelsea S.
If I could give this Foundation more than 5* I definitely would ! This foundation is amazing if you want a full coverage. Only recently started using this Foundation but I wish I had fount it sooner !
Robynn L.
Rockland , ON
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE, 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE, 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I absolutely love the lock it foundation! The coverage is amazing and it lasts forever. Just make sure that you take good care of your skin and exfoliate because if your skin is dry it gets very flaky.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon