Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Cy S.
Fayetteville, AR
I started off loving this foundation when I got a free sample of it from Sephora. The coverage was heavy, but none of the shades that they had seemed to match my skin tone. When it first goes on, it is creamy and blends well. After a few hours, oxidation causes the color to change DRASTICALLY, and I looked more orange than I did to begin with. It also fills every pore and crease to make them a lot more noticeable and it makes them look like wrinkles. Even with primer and a setting powder, it never truly sets. Don't think I will be purchasing this again.
Maria P.
Montreal , QC
I love this foundation. It lasts all day and is full coverage. If you don't like a heavy duty foundation and like more of a natural look this isn't the foundation for u.
Courtney C.
Fergus , ON
This foundation Oxidized to a completely different colour I am very fair in complexion and win the foundation dry down on my face it turned to a dark pink I had to return it immediately
Emma L.
Billingham , Teesside
This foundation is very full coverage and heavy. I found it difficult to set and I experienced a lot of transfer as I'm a face toucher! It's not something I'd buy again.
Kirsty H.
Norbury, London
One of my ride or die foundations. Took a while for me to get it to apply right but once I got that down it looks amazing. Covers really well and well worth the splurge.
Darci M.
castlegar , BC
i️ once wore this to an overnight bush party, after a full day of drinking, a full evening by the fire pit and in a dusty field followed by sleeping in the back of a car and my makeup still looked perfect
Jenn G.
Pacifica, CA
I like this foundation a lot. It covers really well, however sometimes it feels very cakey so you have to be careful. It's harder to apply since it is a full coverage it needs to be super even.
Destinee A.
Love love love this foundation its my all time favorite I have not found a better foundation that works with my complexion it goes on like butter and dries beautifully
Eve B.
Dorset
Amazing! Great coverage and easy to create a smooth finish especially with my morphe brush, only problem i found was i ordered mine in a warm tone, should be perfect for summer when i get a tan! Lasts all day and is almost completely smudgeproof, LOVE LOVE LOVE
Svitlana V.
St Albert, AB
I completely disappointed!! It was one of the best foundation at Influenster. And everyone said it the best, suitable for every type of skin. I asked if it suitable for dry skin , yes said everyone. ITS NOT SUITABLE FOR DRY OR COMBINATION SKIN, not suitable if you have even tiny wrinkles. It will show everything on your face, every defect!And I didn't notice full coverage. I gave 1 star because I found the tone that matches my skin. Waisted money :(
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.