Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Emilie V.
9 Square de l'Europe
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Kat Von D cosmétique présente vraiment des produits de qualité ! J’en suis vraiment fan! Ces produits sont très recommandés ! J’aimerais vraiment pouvoir tester ce fond de teint qui m’a l’air top !!!!!!!!
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
She is amazing and so is this product! I don't actually think I've come across a more full coverage foundation ever! I defiantly think she's used the fact that covering tattoos with this as inspiration and that's great! Especially as sometimes you want a blank canvas to create a new masterpiece.

I think what's amazing about this is you do not need any concealer! So you're saving money. A little goes such a long way! This would last you for so long, so in the long run it saves you money.

It's matte, which is a love for me, especially when the weather can get very hot and it stays put all day.

I think this is great for TV and events.

It also covers problematic skin such as acne or discolouration and I know it's very hard to find a foundation that can do this.

Total and utter respect for the brand and the product!
Amy M.
Review for: Other more...
I have only ever used this foundation once and it was amazing! It applied beautifully and left my skin glowing and flawless. The coverage of this foundation is also outstanding.
Krystle B.
Stouffville, ON
Kat Von D lock it foundation is the best full coverage I have ever tried. It pretty much gives you a solid clean canvas to work with. The fomula is great, a little bit goes a LONG way. One pump for me is too much. It has a bit of a painty kind of smell to it. But im over it. Ive smelled worse. My favorite thing about the Kat Von D line is that her products are cruelty free(big thing for me) and her packaging is amazing. Very sleek study bottle. Doesn't feel cheap at all. It doesn't seem to transfer very easily for me, which is great. My only flaw, is that I have oily skin, and I do need to blot after prolongued wear a TAD more than my old brand. But the coverage makes up for it. Ill blot all day if I have to.
Elizabeth B.
courtenay BC
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I love the coverage of this foundation and how long it lasts! I have dry skin and habe to use a moisturizing primer with this or it picks up dry patches. But all in all I enjoy it
Ryan R.
This foundation is amazing! Very easy to blend into your skin and a very nice matte finish on my face. It is a very full coverage foundation so its perfect! It is good for normal to combination skin. I would 100% purchase this again! It's amazing all 'round.
Mollie M.
I love this foundation - colour matches perfectly, thick consistency but not too thick that it feels clumpy. Vast range of shades available and lasts a long time. I love the packaging also.
Payton M.
Kingston, ON
It works well. My face is really dry, so I suggest if you have a dry face, don’t use this because it gets really patchy. But other than that, it covers amazingly, and your don’t need concealer with this.
Jenine R.
This is the first high end foundation that I bought ever. it's super full coverage and lasts all day on my skin! mind you that I have oily-combo skin that is slightly borderline oily skin. when I first used this, it made my skin look cakey. I realized it was because I used too much on my face. in other words, a little goes a long way! for those with acne, I don't recommend using this because it would cause dry patches and it would definitley cake up your face. believe me, I used to have loads of acne on my face when I first used this so I didn't enjoy the product until after going to the dermatologist. I recommend using this with a damp beauty blender/sponge or spritz some water on your brush because the formula is so thick and it would help in blending into your skin.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I am so in love! This is the thickest, yet wearable foundation you can buy! It is so easy to apply and does blend evenly! It is a heavy foundation but if you want to cover up pigmentation on the skin, tattoos, scars, spots etc this is the one for you!

You can even mix a little bit of your fave moisturiser to thin it out abit. This is similar to the Estée Lauder double wear foundation but it's more matte and thicker. It's great for oily skin as it really doesn't get oily throughout the day. Powder is not even needed!

Genius! You can tell Kat Von D took her time on the formula for this one! It's a keeper!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.