Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Lupita B.
Langley, BC
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
This is my go to foundation for nights out such as clubbing etc
It stays on all night. I find it to be thick but not cakey at all. And it’s also very affordable! Also great for people with acne like myself it covered everything
Jordyn M.
St, ON
Absolutely love this foundation. It works perfectly for my skin-type. As someone with oily skin, I have trouble finding a foundation that doesn't get ruined when I have to blot but this foundation stays on for hours. A little goes a long way!
Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE, Medium 53 Neutral, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE, 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Excelente es este producto, esta base al secar en matte me ayuda bastante al control de la grasa de mi rostro, y evita que este retocandolo a cada mínimo segundo para evitar brillo en mi cara es buenisima la recomiendo demasiado
Brooklynn C.
Victoria , BC
100% the best foundation I have ever used, I love how it's full coverage and hides all of my blemishes! So easy to apply with a matte finish! I will buy any Kat Von D products and will 100% buy this again when I run out of mine!
glossytutorial A.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is great. It super Full coverage and it is very light weight on the skin. It has a matte finish! I have oily skin and it is the best for me! It is very long lasting. It applies smoothly on my face and blends very nicely!!
Megan K.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is SO good, it is full coverage and good for all skin types you only need a small amount, so the product last a while and it is easy to apply I use a beauty blender and I would happily say I would buy this again.
Rawdha A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I don't personally use it but my sister uses the product and she loves it she recommends it for me all the time but I already have a foundation that suits me perfectly. But of how my sister talks about it I guarantee that it is a very good product
Samantha  L.
Newcastle , Ontario
Finally tried this after doing lots of research and watching tons oftutorials and I must say, I was quite disappointed. I'm very fair skin toned, have acne scaring and redness as well as the occasional breakout.
First of all the lightest shade in this was too light, made me look sick. But the next colour up was too dark.. So that sucked.
I applied it with a buffing brush, looked horrible.
So I tried using my beauty blender, looked better but wasn't like any of the tutorials I saw as far as coverage goes, you could still see my redness and my scaring through it.
I used a primer and I didn't use a primer, didn't seem to matter still didn't fully cover.
About halfway through the day it started melting off my face.

Needless to say, if you don't have perfect skin this could either be your bestfriend or won't do much for you.
Rachyl M.
AMAZING!! i seen amazing reviews on the product but never bought it due to the price, i finally gave in and bought the product and it is so good! such good pigment and really full coverage.. its thick so you dont need a lot so its long lasting by far my favourite!
jasmine k.
High coverage, beautiful sturdy packaging. It's true to colour, good price point as well. The only gripe I have is that after 8 hours it starts to separate from my face and if I have to blow my nose, the foundation comes off. For some reason it seems to make my face more oily. Would have wanted to love it but it doesn't work for me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon