Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Clara R.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
It lasts all day and night which is exactly what I want. Applies best with a fluffy brush for me, it's so full coverage, can't even see my pores. It's slightly heavy on my skin, but I don't mind. I would recommend this!
Karlee R.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: Light 48 more...
I use this product everyday. It's easy to apply with a brush or sponge. It gave me a matte finish with full coverage. I would 100% swear by this product. You get a lot of product for the price.
Nadine K.
If you want full coverage, flawless, and 24 hr wear! Then this foundation is for you. It's definitely my go to foundation for special events where I want my face to be cemented all day! It's definitely not your everyday foundation, but is amazing for events.
Vikki M.
It doesn't dry out my skin or look cakey like some others have. The coverage is amazing and its really easy to apply. Ive never had an issue with this product before most times people cant even tell I'm wearing foundation
Allison W.
Athens, OH
My mom loved it she has dry skin and it worked well for her. However when I put it on it was cakey and thick, threw out the day it went into every crease. Didn't work for my combination skin. Seems to depend on skin type.
Cory l.
Toronto, ON
This is basically concealer in a big bottle. Its very matte and long lasting. I use it when I am going out for full coverage and then mix it with my moisturizer for a more medium-light natural look!! Its good value because it is so highly pigmented.
Jaida A.
Moose Jaw
this foundation is high coverage and light weight, i have dry skin and usually high coverage matte foundations make my skin look scary but everything about this foundation i absolutely love and would forever buy this product.
Corinna T.
Calgary, WY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I loved the coverage this foundation has. I just wish there were more colors available as it was difficult to find a decent match for my skin tone. The only way I could match my skin tone was by mixing 2 of the colors.
Jennah H.
Ashland, KY
Holy mother of foundations. Totally full coverage, love how it looks on but it does tend to oxidize quite a bit to the point it's almost orange looking. Not too pretty at the end of the work day.
Jessica G.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Brilliant product. Very good value for money and only use a small amount so the product lasts ages and ages. It is lightweight and feels nice on the skin. Would highly recommend this product to anyone. Beginner or Mua.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.