Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Ebru S.
3500
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is is a thick foundation that provides medium to full coverage it is buildable but doesn't look flawless like my urban decay all nighter foundation, it is tacky and doesn't set despite how much I powder, the most disappointing part is that I was expecting this foundation to be ultra full coverage but to fair its not as high coverage as i was expecting, I only have redness and some blemishes and it doesn't cover as great.
Valina W.
I have a love hate relationship with his product. I love how it has full amazing coverage that makes you look like a perfect little doll. I also hate the fact that it makes you look like a doll and that you look completely fake with layers of makeup on. I also find it creases on fine lines so if you're young and that's not an issue and you want your makeup to look like a flawless painting, you will love it. I still find it cakey around the eyes but if you wear glasses, no one will notice. ;)
Ella B.
Toronto
One of my favourite full coverage foundations. When I want to look flawless I use this with her primer as well as her concealers. It doesn't react to my skin negatively by clogging my pores or breaking me out. Plus I love that she's cruelty and reasonably priced for a foundation this quality and size.
ana m.
Dungannon, Dungannon
Very full coverage foundation, masks spots and evens skin tone. Doesn't necessarily need set as it dries matte and lasts for a long time whether or not its set. Its easy to apply but recommend working in sections so it doesn't dry out before you blend it all out. only downside is that it feels a bit heavy on the skin and can look cakey if too much is applied.
Makenna A.
County Of Grande Prairie No, AB
My favourite foundation! Works amazing with the matching primer. Takes a little bit of time to work into the skin (with a beauty blender) but does an amazing job, mine never looks cakey or heavy. I don't recommend for dry skin, as this product does set very matte. Works amazing with my oily skin, doesn't move or make me look oily at all, and stays on all day.
Liz P.
london, greater london
this foundation is EXTREMELY high coverage and will cover every single thing on your face, but if you have dry skin do not even think about putting this on your face it clings to every single slightly dry patch on your face, but if you have normal to oily skin this foundation will be a dream especially for a night out as it will stay on all night and day
Alice C.
castelchiodato
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
It’s a great full coverage and matte foundation, but i had some issues with it grabbing onto some of my dry patches. It’s perfect for extremely oily skin. Even tho I wouldn’t buy it again I definitely recommend it if you’re searching for a strong coverage.
danielle G.
Londom, ON
I LOVE this foundation for so many reasons!
I love how full coverage it is, i love the colour for my skin (i find it extremely hard to match my skin being so fair), its easily to work it and it goes a long way so you don't need to use much.
I recommend to anyone looking for a new foundation, go get a sample or colour match at sephora -youll be glad you did!
Katrina G.
Al khobar, Eastern province
First of all, i love the packaging! However, this foundation didn't work for me. I used a damp beauty blender on one side of my face and used my finger on the other side to see if the application made a difference. The foundation has a good coverage but it's super thick and sticky! Even if you set it with powder after a few hours it cracks on my smile lines.
Aniqua K.
London
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade Warm 57 and it's honestly hands down an amazing foundation. I have extremely dark circles and hyper pigmentation around my mouth and with this I don't need to conceal as much as normal as it covers really well. It also photographs amazingly. If you have dry skin though I would strongly recommend making sure your skin is fully hydrated.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon