Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Brooklynn C.
Victoria , BC
100% the best foundation I have ever used, I love how it's full coverage and hides all of my blemishes! So easy to apply with a matte finish! I will buy any Kat Von D products and will 100% buy this again when I run out of mine!
Laura M.
dundee
Wow! This is the most amazing foundation ever! It it literally like a mask. Covers every imperfection and blemish. It's very full coverage. I tried this for the first time not long ago but now wouldn't go back to anything else
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
I am a makeup addict and have a vast amount of liquid foundations. The kat von d tattoo foundation is one of the best coverage foundations. It covers EVERYTHING! Very easy to apply and blend. Lasts alllll day and night as well!
Megan K.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is SO good, it is full coverage and good for all skin types you only need a small amount, so the product last a while and it is easy to apply I use a beauty blender and I would happily say I would buy this again.
Samantha  L.
Newcastle , Ontario
Finally tried this after doing lots of research and watching tons oftutorials and I must say, I was quite disappointed. I'm very fair skin toned, have acne scaring and redness as well as the occasional breakout.
First of all the lightest shade in this was too light, made me look sick. But the next colour up was too dark.. So that sucked.
I applied it with a buffing brush, looked horrible.
So I tried using my beauty blender, looked better but wasn't like any of the tutorials I saw as far as coverage goes, you could still see my redness and my scaring through it.
I used a primer and I didn't use a primer, didn't seem to matter still didn't fully cover.
About halfway through the day it started melting off my face.

Needless to say, if you don't have perfect skin this could either be your bestfriend or won't do much for you.
Alexis W.
Peterborough
I enjoyed this when I first got it for the coverage which is super full but sadly I began to find it very cakey and that it cracks easily. I still love it but I now mix it with another foundation so it's not as thick and cakey.
molly k.
devonport
I feel as though this would be a decent foundation but I ordered the wrong shade.. Also, gets very cakey around the sides of the nose and mouth and makes my pores stand out. Other than that it seems to last and is full coverage.
Denise G.
Winnipeg, MB
This stuff is absolutely the best! I've had several functions where my hand tattoos were less than appropriate. It covered and held the whole time and didn't rub off!!!
jasmine k.
High coverage, beautiful sturdy packaging. It's true to colour, good price point as well. The only gripe I have is that after 8 hours it starts to separate from my face and if I have to blow my nose, the foundation comes off. For some reason it seems to make my face more oily. Would have wanted to love it but it doesn't work for me.
Jordyn M.
St, ON
Absolutely love this foundation. It works perfectly for my skin-type. As someone with oily skin, I have trouble finding a foundation that doesn't get ruined when I have to blot but this foundation stays on for hours. A little goes a long way!
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Does foundation last all day?
Aquinnah C.
I've heard that this foundation can cover up tattoos along with the matching concealer. Is that Correct? If so, might be worth the price
Larrisa H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Where can I find this foundation at? Is it online only or do certain stores carry it? Also what is the price range? Would love to try this foundation.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Hannah A.
Is this foundation okay for someone with normal to dry skin?

Amazon