Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1936)
Allan C.
Glasgow
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
The finish is beautiful if you want to be matte but I can really feel this sitting on my skin whenever I wear it . The coverage is insane but it feels so heavy and really dries out my skin. Not one I'd repurchase in a hurry.
Brianna F.
Ottawa, ON
My all time favourite concealer. I like high coverage as i have acne scarring from my younger years. I dont find it as cakey as some people say. You can work with the product and ger a wonderful finish with using minimal product
Lauren T.
Ballyduff, Newtownabbey
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEEE! This is literally my favourite foundation ever. Gives such gull coverage when needed and I mix it with a moisturiser when I want lighter coverage. Blends out flawlessly and stays put all day long.
Angel C.
Saskatoon , ['', 'SK', '']
This is a full coverage foundation that I am in love with. It covers everything and lasts all day long even on hot days. It is easy to apply you can use and applicator or your fingers. I will buy this product again and again.
lara m.
west dulwich
I have this and i am recently using it the coverage is unreal and it last all day. I have been using it for little over two months now and the bottle is still over half full. I am sure this is my go to foundation from now on.
Perlyn C.
Granville
Wooooooooh! Bomb! It is a very great foundation. Though it is a little bit tacky but all in all it is really good. It is not a lightweight but it is a full coverage very full coverage. Would definitely repurchase this again!
Queen Vee B.
Gatineau, QC
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
AMAZING COVERAGE AND PRODUCT! Have been using it for years and covers veins and discolouration on my face and as it says really does cover tattoos seamlessly!! Always my go to and so worth every penny as you don’t need much!
Abbey B.
Benmore Drive, Antrim
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This colour matches my skin amazingly i love how full coverage this foundation is while still feeling lightweight, it is a matte finish and best applied with a beauty blender, however i feel when i use this in conjunction with Kat Von D setting powder after a few hours it oxidises quite bad and goes patchy this is not as bad when i use a different powder so over all a good foundation
Sarah C.
Newburgh , Cupar
I recently purchased this hoping it would be a long-lasting full coverage foundation and I was not disappointed! I absolutely love this, it lasts all day and the colour match is amazing. This is definitely a favourite of mine
Catt M.
Vetch place , Newton abbot
I really wanted to like this as I love Kat Von d.. but so far I'm not enjoying her products! This foundation is really thick and looks caked on on my face even a little goes to far of a way. Colour match is perfect though!
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Im very picky with buying high end foundations just because i want to get my moneys worth! Does this foundation hold up through work hours? Is it matte? Please let me know! Thanks!
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Which is better Kat von d lock it or too faced born this way ?
Jackie M.
is this foundation good for combination skin? am looking for a product thatll leave my skin looking flawless..
Sophia C.
Parkland , FL
Is this a good foundation?
Emma H.
I know its high coverage but how does it feel on the skin? Is it heavy? And how does it blend?

Amazon