Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Christie A.
Full coverage foundation. I was using a brush to apply but found it gets cakey and seems to work best with a beauty blender for me. Find they gave a great range of shades and if you want full coverage, this one is great. I have oily skin and so far, this foundation is my go-to.
Libny C.
David, Chiriquí
This lives by its name! It literally can cover up a tattoo all day long, also, I'm super oily and this lasts a good 8hrs without any touch-up. Needless to say, I'm in love!
Katie S.
Cranbrook
This foundation is HEAVY DUTY and it hides some of my most self conscious skin imperfections. And a little goes along way and it blends easily too. It’s a little higher price wise but it lasts a long time. It lasts all day without budging. I recommend it to anyone who needs heavy duty coverage. I have really bad rosacea and this masks it incredibly well.
sonia m.

It's the best foundation I've tried so far, it eliminates facial imperfections with a single application. It even hides tattoos. It's perfect for job interviews if you want something not to be seen
Brittany S.
Quesnel, BC
Ordered online from Sephora. Was very happy with this purchase. Super full coverage and a lot of product goes a long way. Great for oily skin as it keeps me matte all day long. Highly recommend if you like a full coverage foundation.
Alex L.
Brampton , AZ
This is the best foundation of you have oily acne skin! This foundation is true to coverage and covers up every redness with leaving a long matte finish that last all day! Recommend working fast with this foundation as it drys fast
Emily M.
Stoke On Trent
Excellent shade range for the foundation. Very full coverage matte finish that can get cakey around the nose and if more than a thin layer is applied so I prefer to mix. I don't think I would buy this again as it's too thick for me.
Laura R.
This is a decent foundation, it's a good full coverage foundation without feeling too heavy but I found it to be a bit cakey and oxidized on my skin very quickly. But It's easy to apply and a good foundation for beginners or experts!
Choubaila M.
I'm the kind of girl who does not go out of the house to put cream foundation and I used a lot of products but I do not like and I liked this product so much that it looks great and I'm sure it will make my skin look beautiful I loved him and I hope to try
Claudia T.
Baytown, TX
This foundation is very flexible, it can be full coverage simply on primed skin or mixed with moisturizers for a thinner less coverage application. I have the lightest shade and it matches me really well! It doesn't oxidize on me at all which is a huge plus and it stays perfect throughout the day. I have dry skin and it doesn't accentuate any dry spots as long as I have put on moisturizer on the driest areas. Another great thing about this is that it won't make me break out which is really nice because I don't wear face makeup everyday... Usually wearing a foundation on and off will make me break out a bit. The packaging is nice though the plug is odd packaging to me. The price for this foundation is far in my opinion... I always buy my foundation in the higher end stores as a rule to my skin. I will repurchase this product when I run out. :)
Danon R.
Is this Foundation actually full coverage? I have been in desperate need of an actual Full Coverage foundation!
Roxanne S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Does this product break you out?
Katlyn R.
Elton, LA
Would this provide good coverage for my red cheeks and dark circles under my eyes? Would love to try this!
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so i have very oil skin which can become a problem with foundation I've been wanting to try this one for so long but don't want to pay so much and end up not liking it. I also need something that's full coverage and not super thick and gross would this be an option?
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor , MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?

Amazon