Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
B.M.D
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Coverage is amazing
Full and easy to apply.
Suits my porcelain skin perfectly .
I use to get pimples with most foundations but they have disappeared since using this brand .
I love the matte finish and would 100% recommend.
Tashalee W.
Lyndhurst , ON
Was a bit difficult yo figure out how to work it with my particular skin because I do have dry skin, but once I did it was great. Amazing coverage, a little goes a long way, but a bit drying.
Samantha D.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Such a versatile product! Was actually quite scared to try it because it's sooo matte and full coverage but I used it with an oil and just a small amount of foundation and it looked so dewy and natural. Loved being able to customize the coverage and finish of it.
caitlin n.
Really full coverage and a nice demi-matte finish. The only issue with this is large pores, I found that it enhanced them. It would be great for someone with little to no visible pores. I would buy again if I didn't have the pore issue, but I do like the formula.
Jade A.
Ballyhalbert, AK
Beautifully packaged product, good consistency and coverage however i didnt feel it was full coverage like expected. Loving cruelty free also. A must try, especially for those with oily skin.
laura 😇.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Very could coverage however it dries very fast. It can be difficult to work with but it's worth the money. Probably better for oily combination skin vs dry skin. Would recommend to others as there is such a good shade range
Vanessa G.
Petawawa, ON
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation I wanted this foundation so bad. I finally bought it and I really love it so full coverage would recommend using a the original beautyblenderÂŽ beauty queen pink original as it does blend better! So happy I bought this foundation !!!! #slay #getsinthecracks
Maryam R.
This could cover everything tbh, even tho i dont like heave duty matte full coverage foundations, this does it job. Its a bit hard to apply since its a bit thick but overall great, would recommend for people w oily skin
LESLIE V.
This foundation worth the money you expend. I'ts pricey but have a good quality. It is full covered but in my skin type (mix) it may seem patchy. It's definitely long lasting and depends with what you apply looks better. I definitely recommend it.
Marie-Ann L.
Quebec, QC
This is the perfect foundation if you want full coverage that lasts all day. It feels silky smooth and covers my acne perfectly. It also has an incredible range of colors for all skin tones.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.