Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Leah D.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It lasts all day and night and you dont need to use as much to cover the whole face. The formula is thick and smooth which makes application easy. You almost dont need concealer if you own this foundation because the coverage is so heavy it covers exactly what you want to cover.
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
I love this foundation and I think everyone should have it. I have acne prone combination skin and not only does this foundation not break me out, the coverage is absolutely unreal and it makes my skin look FLAWLESS. I love the huge range of shades available, especially because I am fair but with a yellow undertone. Almost every foundation only makes fair shades with pink undertones, so when I find one that's on the warmer side and still light I always pick it up. Don't let the price of this put you off, a little goes such a long way and you'll need to use less than half of what you would with another foundation because the coverage is so good, I promise. I also love that it really is long lasting and I rarely feel like I have to touch up during the day because it doesn't fade off at all. When I use most foundations I have to set with a powder because my skin will look oily if I don't but I don't even need to set this with powder. Amazing.
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Guys im not gonna lie to you , This foundation is so FREAKING GOOD. This is one of my favourites. This is good for any type of skin and gives my skin a matte finish. The only negative about this foundation is that it is so expensive but it is worth it. I would recommend this .
Sandrine G.
ruffec
J'aime bien ce fond de teint mais attention il est conseillé pour des personnes avec beaucoup dimperfections car très haute couvrance qui peu même faire plâtre attention à bien le doser et perso j'alterne avec d'autres fond de teint en fonction du temps
Love this! Best coverage and gives a flawless look. The consultant told me to apply with a thick brush and push it into my skin because if you use a flat foundation brush or beauty blender you end up moving the foundation around which will give an uneven finish. I applied as she said and was amazed because it doesn't look like it's sitting on top of my skin. Definitely recommend this foundation and technique 👌
Anto F.
Montevideo, UY
Siento que va bastante bien tanto con piel media seca y con la mixta como en mi caso, cubre bastante pero sin dejar pesada la piel lo cual es muy agradable
Me gusta en el formato en el que viene, siento que se esmeraron en el empaque y luce bonito
Selina x.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Great full coverage foundation. Very drying so if you have oily skin this will be great for you. If not, just buy a moisturizing primer and you'll be fine (that's what I do). Sometimes this foundation could really emphasize texture on your face but if you use a nice thick primer it won't happen.
Kels S.
CF315EP
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This comes with a lot of product. I wanted to pick up this foundation for a long time. Last month when I did I instantly fell in love because of the way it helps me cover my acne etc. It comes with a wide variety of shades which is perfect for my light skin tone
Valeria R.
Mexico, Cdmx
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Es una base de alta cobertura, se siente un poco pesada en el rostro y queda un tono rosáceo. Es fácil de aplicar, pero es más recomendable para usar de noche. No queda totalmente mate, pero en la noche queda increíble. Es una base recomendable
Holly C.
This product for me is a little too thick for my liking but it is great for people who love full coverage foundations! Also if you are thinking about getting this product make sure to fully check the shade you are getting as some foundations look lighter on the skin than on the face.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon