Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
MISS W.
Sturminster Newton, Dorset
Very full coverage only need a tiny pump and will cover whole face. Can give cakeface if you're not careful but if well applied gives a flawless completio, applies best with beauty blender type sponge imo
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
One of the best foundations at Sephora. It was kind of underrated that it was over powered by other bigger brands. It has a thick formula, kind of the same with the Milani foundation. Full coverage and long lasting. Can work even without setting powder.
Florence-Tania M.
Ottawa, ON
Great shade range but it could definitely expand for the chocolate girls like me. It was too thick and way too orange (I don’t think anyone is that orange) this foundation made me 3x more oily than normal
Keira J.
high wycombe
Brilliant foundation!! Lasts all day with very high coverage with a flawless matte finish. Very natural but glam finish. Great for combination skin like myself. I would highly recommended this to others!!
Lucy H.
Croydon
Review for: Light 48 more...
Very very good, used it during my tattoo project and has a very high coverage and is quite light and has a matte finish, is gentle to skin and effectively covers any type of tattoos depending on skin tones
Ryan S.
Dorset
My favourite foundation on my combination skin. Stays put for hours and the coverage is unparalleled with no heavy cake face at all. A little goes a long way too, I use daily and it lasts month and months
Boux L.
Love this stuff, brilliant shades that don't oxidise on the skin. This product is brilliant for the full coverage flawless look without looking cakey. Also alittle goes along way and it's easily blendable.
Clara H.
barrhead
This foundation is amazing for coverage. If you're looking for a high coverage foundation that doesn't make you look cakey this is the foundation for you. It hides all my imperfections and leaves you not needing to touch up with concealer.
Jenna L.
Isle-Aux-Morts, NL
Review for: Light 45 more...
This brand is one of the longest lasting foundations I have ever worn. It stays on all day and has a demi Matt finish. It looks great on the skin and one pump is enough for my whole face. I will buy again.
Brittany M.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
matched my skin tone perfectly without flaw, full coverage, didn't need a lot to apply. Very very lightweight foundation. i have oily/dry skin, and its the best foundation for me. 10/10 would buy again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.