Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Albanys T.
My FAVORITE FOUNDATION EVER!! This product do miracles on my skin. It’s the best thing that I never try. It’s full coverage and at the same time this stay almost all day long. Really easy to use. Just the best!
Daniela M.
Manta
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Algo les puedo asegurar y es que está base cubre tanto que les durará una eternidad!! Funciona excelente en pieles grasas. Con dos o tres horitas está lista y dura todo el día sin necesidad de retocar. Ok lo admito podría usarla el resto de mi vida
Katelin L.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I personally really like this foundation. But I find it to be really cakey, which would be the only negative thing I have to say about it. It gives you full coverage that lasts the entire day and even night.
Nicola G.
West Sussex, Chichester
Review for: Light 46 more...
I have used this product for camouflage makeup and my god does it work well! The price point is reasonable and the it's a very pigmented product. I would avoid using on dry skin though as I feel it may cake.
Louise-anna P.
Brampton , Cumbria
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Love this foundation the texture & coverage is just brilliant. It is quite pricey but it is worth every penny. It blends so well & feels so lightweight on your skin I would definitely recommend this product
Carly C.
Lakefield , ON
Full cover to the extreme. This product allows you to get the full coverage look, even the ability to make tattoos go away which can be great for work. This product doesn’t leave you feeling “cakey” either.
Alma P.
Gothenburg
Kat Van D Lock-It tattoo foundation is a full coverage foundation - never used a foundation with this extreme coverage! I wouldn't put this product in my everyday makeup use, but it's perfect for special occasions. It's not a very natural finish, you can feel that you have foundation on. On me this foundation looks great for about 9 hours. I use the shade "cool 44", which is a perfect match for me. I would buy this product again!
Danielle M.
Halifax, NS
Really good foundation. It Lasts and has good coverage only reason I can't give it five stars is because the smell and it was enough for me not to buy the foundation again even though the product was great.
Tilda R.
If you are looking for full coverage foundation. This is it . However if you have oily skin i wouldnt recommended. Also make sure you get the right tone as in cool , warm or natural. If you get a warm and you arent a warm. You will be orange.
Amanda A.
Decent coverage, very buildable. Dries too quickly. You need to work on one section at a time or you will not be able to blend properly. Foundation is quite heavy but if applied perfectly it looks flawless.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.