Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Chelsea N.
Welling, Kent
Only foundation that I have found  that matches my pale skin. It has a matte finish but it is VERY drying and can look very cakey. Not a good look. However, I personally mix it with my MAC Studio foundation which is a little to orangey for me and with this it makes it the perfect shade for me and less drying! Coverage on it, is AMAZING! In the summer, when I am tiny bit tanned, I use it to highlight and it works perfectly for that. It does last a fairly long time. Better than most foundations that I have tried!
Kayla B.
Innisfil, ON
The foundation itself is great. Very full coverage and transfer resistant. It is a buildable to full coverage base but there is a fine line between the perfect amount and being a streaky mess. A little practice and it’s fine i always used a beauty blender. I like her cosmetics but I don’t like who she is as a person so when I run out I will replace it with another line.
Emma L.
Intake Lane, Ossett
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is a thick liquid with a super high matte coverage that can be built up. I have repurchased this foundation after having flawless skin constantly when using the first bottle, but for some reason the second time around it didn't apply as nice. Not sure if there was an update in formula or maybe just my skin at the time. I have used it since and have found a way that works for me. I would recommend this to combination or oily skin types. The packaging is fab with a really easy to use design.
Natasha L.
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, KINGSTON UPON THAMES
One of my holy grails. I wore this on my wedding day due to its longevity. The 2 lightest shades really are super pale although the 42 oxidises a bit on the skin so be aware. This is a high coverage true matte formula, there's not much this baby will not cover, it even covers tattoos. It's cruelty free and I have to say one of my favourite brands of make up. 10/10
Lexi J.
I love this foundation, it’s my first high end make up product and the formula is so buildable and creamy, and it feels so light wearing it, for me personally I got a shade too light (light 44) it’s got more pinky undertones which for me I need yellow undertones. I definitely recommend this foundation for those looking for a foundation with medium to full coverage, absolutely love it def will repurchase
Jodie P.
I love this foundation! For anyone who suffers with facial scars, acne, or other hard to cover blemishes this foundation is perfect. At £27 I think it's well worth the price tag. It lasts at least 2 months using it every day. The only flaw in this foundation is if you suffer from dry skin it will cling to them parts & not give you the flawless finish you're after.
melisa s.
london
Review for: Other more...
this foundation is my favourite one i have ever used. i have combination skin (oily on my tzone) and this product doesnt need retouching/powdering during the day. it does no completely matify my face, yet it doesnt make me look like an oily mess either. BEST FOUNDATION EVER- it is also FULL coverage and a little goes a long way. Using this everyday (sometimes more than once a day as i like to create different looks) AND on other people, it lasted me 3 months. I am now on my second bottle. worth EVERY penny.
Rebecca M.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This really is a beautiful foundation. It has good coverage, it blends easily, and doesn’t look cakey on me. It isn’t extremely long lasting on me. I have oily/combo skin, and it starts to wear off my nose and cheeks faster than I would expect a matte longwear foundation to do so, but it’s nowhere near as bad as a dewy foundation would be. It’s still really nice, but I never find it to be a foundation I don’t need to touch up. It is also drying if I’m having a dry day. The color selection is quite good though!
Emily G.
Bexleyheath , Kent
One of the best foundations I have ever tried!!
Personally, I like to mix up my foundation and find new products to try. I discovered Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation and fell in love!!
My skin can vary from dry to oily to combination. When I get a spot, it's massive!! This foundation covers it up completely!!
I would, and have, recommended it to a friend and I am constantly going to buy this product. Completely worth the money.
For application - I use a damp beauty blender, it blends out so well and sets quickly so I can add my powder contour. Which works amazingly on it.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Fabulous!!
Easy application and very nice and good quality packaging. I had never had a foundation that meets all my experiences. It is of high coverage, it covered all my imperfections, it has a pleasant smell and it applies very well to the skin. There is a range of colors for all skin types, the color of my base I am perfect.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon