Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19905)
Media (1914)
Lauren G.
I love this product!!! Such great coverage and blends in really nicely. Leaves my skin looking flawless. I apply in the morning and it stays on all day! I really like Kat von d products and this one has to be my fave !
Jeanette N.
Kelowna
Review for: Light 42 more...
Great foundation for days where you need the fullest coverage. I certainly don't use this every day. I use Kats foundation brush and it creates a flawless application. This stays put all day and will cover everything!
Kara K.
Amazing coverage foundation however it does tend to oxidise on the skin quite a bit. It is difficult to blend out with a beauty blended but is amazing with a buffing brush. I currently use it to mix in with other foundations so they have a greater coverage.
Morgan O.
This is a great product for oily skin it is full coverage and defo still lasts all day it has a thick consistency but feels light on the skin and it apples so nicely I would highly recommend and I would buy this again.
Jazz C.
Amazing foundation. Awesome for super pale people like myself. Wide range of tones as well. Very easy to apply with a little extra time to blend it in with a damp sponge.
Lauryn P.
Absolutely love this product it has a matte finish and doesn't feel to drying in the skin, it is so long lasting and doesn't need a touch up. So easy to apply and blend out, would definitely buy this foundation again!
Rheannan C.
Love this foundation. perfect if you are an oily girl like me. is thick and mattifying and is gorg if you are looking for a flawless full coverage foundation. would totally recommend if you are oily as its stunning on the skin and lasts cllllll day no lie!!
Emilie M.
This is one of the most full coverage foundations I have used to date but it is not recommended for someone with oily skin. The face needs to be prepped properly for the foundation to be flawless and stay all day long
Chelsea C.
Wasaga Beach , RI
Just as amazing as their concealer! I have bad acne and this is the only stuff that completely covers it. Plus a wide range of colours! Nice and thick would out being heavy. I tell all my friends to get this product!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. First on the positive side, it works well on my combo oily skin. It lasts long and the coverage is really good. You have to apply it by portion as the formula is a bit on the thick side and it would be hard to blend. During summer it works well, and with the right primer it will last all day. I use the hourglass primer with this and when I went swimming one day, my foundation remained intact I was honestly impressed. Now the downside for me, if you have dry patches it sometimes clings onto it. In the winter, I still get oily but sometimes have a dry patch by my nose and cheek area and this does get a bit cakey. Key is moisturising well. If you want a high coverage foundation for oily skin, I think this is one of the best!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.