Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Rheannan C.
Love this foundation. perfect if you are an oily girl like me. is thick and mattifying and is gorg if you are looking for a flawless full coverage foundation. would totally recommend if you are oily as its stunning on the skin and lasts cllllll day no lie!!
Lauren G.
I love this product!!! Such great coverage and blends in really nicely. Leaves my skin looking flawless. I apply in the morning and it stays on all day! I really like Kat von d products and this one has to be my fave !
Alyssa M.
Review for: Light 42 more...
Really like this product for a night out. Stays on really well and no problems blending with other brands/products. Not that lightweight, matte finish. I personally wouldn't use this as an everyday foundation because it's very full coverage, but perfect for a night on the town.
Meagan H.
Washago
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I'm really in the middle with this foundation, i have a love hate relationship with it. The lock it tattoo formula is much better, this one is very drying. but it does everything it claims to do so i guess that's good.
Emilie M.
This is one of the most full coverage foundations I have used to date but it is not recommended for someone with oily skin. The face needs to be prepped properly for the foundation to be flawless and stay all day long
Morgan O.
This is a great product for oily skin it is full coverage and defo still lasts all day it has a thick consistency but feels light on the skin and it apples so nicely I would highly recommend and I would buy this again.
Lauryn P.
Absolutely love this product it has a matte finish and doesn't feel to drying in the skin, it is so long lasting and doesn't need a touch up. So easy to apply and blend out, would definitely buy this foundation again!
Aria C.
Montreal, Quebec
This foundation is really great if you're looking for a really really full coverage look. I do believe however, that it can look cakey quite quickly... my best advice would be less is more! If you start with less product and build it up gently, this product is wonderful! Long lasting as well!
Kara K.
Amazing coverage foundation however it does tend to oxidise on the skin quite a bit. It is difficult to blend out with a beauty blended but is amazing with a buffing brush. I currently use it to mix in with other foundations so they have a greater coverage.
Kathleen S.
toronto
Let's start on a positive note. This foundation has full coverage for sure, which is something the brand prides itself on. It "should" be full enough coverage to cover tattoos. I have seen people try, and to be honest it does not fully cover tattoos, you can still see colour through. In regards to the formula itself, in my own experience I find that it is a very powdery consistency, and applies very cakey. I did also notice that it looks very dry on the skin and tends to clump up or crease, no matter which primer i use. I have tried it with cream primers, silicone primers, and primer oil and nothing seems to help. The primer oil does not allow it to dry out but it does take away from the full coverage aspect of the foundation and slightly changes the colour. I am not sure that I would buy it again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.