Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19916)
Media (1915)
Arianna V.
Arleta, CA
This is my favorite foundation! I love the full coverage effect! It really covers up everything on your face! And it doesn’t look cakey! It leaves a really Nice matte finish!
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
A beautiful foundation. Easy quick application every time. A very trusted product.
I purchased this product at my beauty online store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Alexis T.
Galt, CA
I have fairly pale skin and so far this is the only range I've tried that has a light enough color. Most of the time the lightest shade still turns out orangeish on me but bought the "light neautral 41" and it's perfect. It has a pump, and does not oxidize very much, if not at all, and works very well for my combination skin. I would say this foundation is more for either combo or oily skin, and not for dryer skin as it is a matte formula. I would also say that a little goes a long way. The coverage is already pretty full, but if you want more add light layers and go back in to keep it smooth without any creasing. If you put too much at once it will not turn out as well. Overall it is my favorite foundation I've ever tried so far.
Amanda B.
Saint George, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Hated how valet it made my face look but that could just be me and my skin. Otherwise lasted a long time and definitely full coverage. Price is good if this works for your skin type.
Katy C.
Redding, CA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
It's good, okay? The consistency, the formula, it's not cakey on my skin, it IS a little thick, but not that bad. I love it though i don't love paying the price.
Cori K.
West Chester, PA
This foundation covers EVERYTHING. From freckles, redness, pimples, blackheads, to dark under eyes. This is one of my holy grail makeup products and I will continually buy this day in and day out. I love to use this foundation before I go out because I have so much confidence in myself and my makeup. The packaging is perfect. Every time you pump it, the bottom comes up to ensure that you are getting every last drop of the foundation goodness. It also lasts you a while as well. Only one pump of this product is all I need to get the perfect amount of coverage. My only downfall to this product is that too much is seen as way too much. It starts to get cakey and flakey as well and let's be honest, no one wants that. I usually apply this with my favorite ELF ultimate blending brush because it really bends the foundation in and I don't feel as if it is just sitting on my skin. I have never tried to apply it with a beauty blender so I couldn't tell you how it applies then. This foundation is worth every penny, I can assure you that 10000%!!!!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
WOW!! @KatVonDCosmetics does it AGAIN!! The Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is SO incredibly AMAZING! As someone with freckles and combo-oily/acne prone skin, I find it really hard to find a foundation that will cover my acne without covering my freckles too much (since I look like a completely different person without them) and this did it for me. It took a little bit of working with and testing out to see what method didn't make me look cakey or "too done up". YOU MUST MOISTURIZE FIRST IF YOU DON'T HAVE SUPER SUPER OILY SKIN. I dab a little little bit of the product around my whole face -- except for the apples of my cheeks and under my eyes -- and blend with my dampened beauty blender and I love how it turns out most days. I don't recommend using this with pore-filling primers, definitely opt for moisturizing ones instead! Will purchase!
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I bought this foundation last year when my skin was having a really tough time and I didn't feel comfortable with it. I had blemishes everywhere and my normal foundation wasn't cutting it, so I needed something with full coverage. The Kat Von D foundation is EXTREMELY full coverage. Depending on your preferences, that could be a good or bad thing. For me, full coverage has its time and place. Now that my skin is clear, I only wear this if I'm going out on date night or to an event or something. It's a little too much for everyday wear. I will say that it can be hard to blend since it's so thick. I've tried many foundation brushes, but only my damp Beautyblender works for me. I would highly recommend this foundation if you are in need of something full coverage!
Logan N.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Just got this for the first time and I am obsessed! It goes on great and doesn’t feel heavy. It hides all imperfections and gave me a nice glow. Would buy again!
Rebecca H.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorite makeup brands. Het makeup has amazing coverage and quality. It is one of my go tos. Foundation wise it is full coverage yet doesn't look cakey
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.