Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Megan K.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is SO good, it is full coverage and good for all skin types you only need a small amount, so the product last a while and it is easy to apply I use a beauty blender and I would happily say I would buy this again.
molly k.
devonport
I feel as though this would be a decent foundation but I ordered the wrong shade.. Also, gets very cakey around the sides of the nose and mouth and makes my pores stand out. Other than that it seems to last and is full coverage.
Denise G.
Winnipeg, MB
This stuff is absolutely the best! I've had several functions where my hand tattoos were less than appropriate. It covered and held the whole time and didn't rub off!!!
Samantha  L.
Newcastle , Ontario
Finally tried this after doing lots of research and watching tons oftutorials and I must say, I was quite disappointed. I'm very fair skin toned, have acne scaring and redness as well as the occasional breakout.
First of all the lightest shade in this was too light, made me look sick. But the next colour up was too dark.. So that sucked.
I applied it with a buffing brush, looked horrible.
So I tried using my beauty blender, looked better but wasn't like any of the tutorials I saw as far as coverage goes, you could still see my redness and my scaring through it.
I used a primer and I didn't use a primer, didn't seem to matter still didn't fully cover.
About halfway through the day it started melting off my face.

Needless to say, if you don't have perfect skin this could either be your bestfriend or won't do much for you.
jasmine k.
High coverage, beautiful sturdy packaging. It's true to colour, good price point as well. The only gripe I have is that after 8 hours it starts to separate from my face and if I have to blow my nose, the foundation comes off. For some reason it seems to make my face more oily. Would have wanted to love it but it doesn't work for me.
Allan C.
Glasgow
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
The finish is beautiful if you want to be matte but I can really feel this sitting on my skin whenever I wear it . The coverage is insane but it feels so heavy and really dries out my skin. Not one I'd repurchase in a hurry.
Abbey B.
Benmore Drive, Antrim
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This colour matches my skin amazingly i love how full coverage this foundation is while still feeling lightweight, it is a matte finish and best applied with a beauty blender, however i feel when i use this in conjunction with Kat Von D setting powder after a few hours it oxidises quite bad and goes patchy this is not as bad when i use a different powder so over all a good foundation
Lauren T.
Ballyduff, Newtownabbey
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEEE! This is literally my favourite foundation ever. Gives such gull coverage when needed and I mix it with a moisturiser when I want lighter coverage. Blends out flawlessly and stays put all day long.
Queen Vee B.
Gatineau , QC
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
AMAZING COVERAGE AND PRODUCT! Have been using it for years and covers veins and discolouration on my face and as it says really does cover tattoos seamlessly!! Always my go to and so worth every penny as you don’t need much!
Perlyn C.
Granville
Wooooooooh! Bomb! It is a very great foundation. Though it is a little bit tacky but all in all it is really good. It is not a lightweight but it is a full coverage very full coverage. Would definitely repurchase this again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.