Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Hilary P.
St. John'S, NL
This foundation was definitely not for me, but is great for people who want FULL coverage. For someone who doesn't wear a bunch of face makeup everyday, it definitely felt heavy but it's something I'd have to get used to. Great product, great brand!
Bae B.
Richmond
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS, WORTH THE MONEYYY!!! It's stays on all day, it's a little heavy but it works so well with my skin, I feel like it's good for all skins, it's not greasy at all! definitely recommend it for it everyone!! It's a must buy
Tanisha S.
Guelph, ON
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
Great full coverage foundation. Covers EVERYTHING. Lasts all day. It is a very heavy composition, so it may be too much for some people. Covers tattoos well. If you are oily you will need a mattifying primer. Watch for transfer to clothing.
MÉLISSA S.
Gatineau, QC
Kat von D really did a good job with this formula. This fondation is really one of my favorite. The pigmentation of this product really covers any flaws on your face. Overall if you like full coverage fondation I do recommand this product.
Madihah N.
Brampton, ON
This is by far the BESt foundation I’ve ever used
This foundation can survive the intense heat of deserts and still survive thru the sweat and heat n keep your makeup intact
Rebecca M.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is my absolute go to foundation! This is an essential for anyone with oily skin, beautiful matte finish that lasts all day and doesn't melt off in the afternoon. Apply some moisturiser before hand & it applies really easily. I'd definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Kirsten C.
Burnaby
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Not my favorite. Very full coverage foundation. Covered my acne with one coat. It feels a bit heavy and pores are visible even with primers. Transfers easily. Creases right away where ever you have lines on your face especially smile lines and under eyes. Looks terrible at the end of the day. Wouldn't recommend
Amanda A.
Full coverage, very buildable. Dries too quickly, meaning you must work on only one section of your face at a time. Applies well with a beauty blender but due to how thick it is I wouldn't apply it any other way. Slightly chalky texture.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, Australia
The most full coverage foundation I've ever used. It covers any redness/pimples. I have combination skin and I seriously love this. It's super lost lasting, good for nights out! I'll always buy this. And actually has super pale colours!!
Emily D.
Colchester, Essex
Review for: Light 44 more...
Really did not get along with this foundation. It is very thick and very cakey which clings to dry patches of which I never realised I had any! Will not buy again and would not recommend. You can get such better foundations for the price!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.