Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Hilary P.
St. John'S, NL
This foundation was definitely not for me, but is great for people who want FULL coverage. For someone who doesn't wear a bunch of face makeup everyday, it definitely felt heavy but it's something I'd have to get used to. Great product, great brand!
Madihah N.
Brampton, ON
This is by far the BESt foundation I’ve ever used
This foundation can survive the intense heat of deserts and still survive thru the sweat and heat n keep your makeup intact
Rebecca M.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is my absolute go to foundation! This is an essential for anyone with oily skin, beautiful matte finish that lasts all day and doesn't melt off in the afternoon. Apply some moisturiser before hand & it applies really easily. I'd definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Kirsten C.
Burnaby
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Not my favorite. Very full coverage foundation. Covered my acne with one coat. It feels a bit heavy and pores are visible even with primers. Transfers easily. Creases right away where ever you have lines on your face especially smile lines and under eyes. Looks terrible at the end of the day. Wouldn't recommend
Amanda A.
Full coverage, very buildable. Dries too quickly, meaning you must work on only one section of your face at a time. Applies well with a beauty blender but due to how thick it is I wouldn't apply it any other way. Slightly chalky texture.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, Australia
The most full coverage foundation I've ever used. It covers any redness/pimples. I have combination skin and I seriously love this. It's super lost lasting, good for nights out! I'll always buy this. And actually has super pale colours!!
Lottie K.
This is an outstanding foundation on your skin you do need the right shade though last all day on your skin good for both skins but more dry because it has a nice glow I definitely recommend this for others xx
Kali B.
Riga
My favourite foundation when I want full coverage and perfect-looking skin. It feels quite heavy on the skin but it doesn't bother me. I do feel like it's so thick it's hard to blend it with a beautyblender so I usually use a brush. Definitely would recommend for people with skin problems.
Sami C.
Kat Von D has done it again with this foundation!! A beautiful, lightweight formula that offers medium-full coverage with a beautiful, diverse range-there's something for everyone.

I would definitely recommend this to others, 5 stars!!!
Sparkling S.
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'v used many foundations but this by far is my favourite use it everyday it's more dewy then Matte I love the full coverage covers anything and everything I love to apply mine with real techniques beauty blender perfect for quick application I'v for a few shades are perfect for me depending on if I have a tan or not I can vary from light 46 cool to light 48 I find for when I'm lighter(using the 46 cool) I'm matched up with Mac nc15 to 20 sometimes I mix both if this helps pick a shade for you I hope it does🙏🏼💕
I find this foundation perfect with Kat Von D lock it primer and concealer the two are super perfect leaves my skin looking flawless and stays all day I did a test from 12am till 12pm and it definitely more then a 12 hour foundation didn't budge off my face.
I'm using urban decay setting spray at the moment but yet to try Kat Von D's lock it setting spray looks amazing and with how I'v reacted to the rest of her products I can't wait to try it 💕🙏🏼the formulas fantastic😍👑
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.