Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Anto F.
Montevideo, UY
Siento que va bastante bien tanto con piel media seca y con la mixta como en mi caso, cubre bastante pero sin dejar pesada la piel lo cual es muy agradable
Me gusta en el formato en el que viene, siento que se esmeraron en el empaque y luce bonito
Holly C.
This product for me is a little too thick for my liking but it is great for people who love full coverage foundations! Also if you are thinking about getting this product make sure to fully check the shade you are getting as some foundations look lighter on the skin than on the face.
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, DC
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I am very pale and struggle finding face products that match my skin. I went for the kat von d and wow! This product is great. It's very full coverage so a little goes a longggggg way. Be sure to use it with the lock it primer or it will be a bit cakey.
Shannika J.
Apply with primer to get some great coverage, without primer it sticks to my dry skin on my nose. Other than this this is a long lasting natural foundation that everyone should try
ADollsWorld M.
THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR OILY SKIN. I swear by it! I've always suffered from a very oily nose, and this one keeps it well under control!
It's highly pigmented and easy to blend. It's very light to, I don't feel it :) overall, my favourite foundation!
Alyssa P.
Halifax, NS
This is probably the best foundation I've used thus far. It has a matte finish and goes on smooth. Even coverage that you can build on. The price is fantastic considering the amount of product you get. I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Malgorzata P.
London
This is a great foundation if you are looking for a full coverage and it doesn't feel that heavy on my skin. I found that it is easy to apply and I like using a damp beauty blender to apply it. One of my go to foundations when I need extra coverage.
Heidi D.
Mont-Royal, QC
A beautiful matte finish, so rich, easy to apply, full coverage and an amazing product , long lasting and the most wonderful thing about it is that is doesn't smudge off and looks natural. the down side is that it can get cakey on my skin type.
Rachel P.
Dartmouth, NS
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This used to be my favourite foundation of life. However after I had my son I found my skin changed and find by mid day I can basically wipe away everything on my face with just my finger.... it really saddens me that I can love this like I used too
Lauren W.
This is one of my favourite go to foundations! It's.not to thick but is a very high coverage! It is a matte finish unless you use oils underneath. Such a long lasting, all nighters foundation. I would recommend applying this with a beauty blender.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.