Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19869)
Media (1908)
Valeria R.
Mexico, Cdmx
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Es una base de alta cobertura, se siente un poco pesada en el rostro y queda un tono rosáceo. Es fácil de aplicar, pero es más recomendable para usar de noche. No queda totalmente mate, pero en la noche queda increíble. Es una base recomendable
Kels S.
CF315EP
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This comes with a lot of product. I wanted to pick up this foundation for a long time. Last month when I did I instantly fell in love because of the way it helps me cover my acne etc. It comes with a wide variety of shades which is perfect for my light skin tone
Emily K.
Beerwah
This is my all time favourite foundation! Has amazing coverage and lasts all day! Has great colour also. I use it on my 14hour shifts and it doesn’t budge! Great value! Would purchase over and over again! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, DC
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I am very pale and struggle finding face products that match my skin. I went for the kat von d and wow! This product is great. It's very full coverage so a little goes a longggggg way. Be sure to use it with the lock it primer or it will be a bit cakey.
Shannika J.
Apply with primer to get some great coverage, without primer it sticks to my dry skin on my nose. Other than this this is a long lasting natural foundation that everyone should try
Malgorzata P.
London
This is a great foundation if you are looking for a full coverage and it doesn't feel that heavy on my skin. I found that it is easy to apply and I like using a damp beauty blender to apply it. One of my go to foundations when I need extra coverage.
Heidi D.
Mont-Royal, QC
A beautiful matte finish, so rich, easy to apply, full coverage and an amazing product , long lasting and the most wonderful thing about it is that is doesn't smudge off and looks natural. the down side is that it can get cakey on my skin type.
Charlotte B.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is ideal for acne prone skin. The coverage of this foundation is incredible. The shade range is vast and suits many skin colours. This foundation transfers very easily even when set with powder and for this reason I give is 3/5 stars
Alyssa P.
Halifax, NS
This is probably the best foundation I've used thus far. It has a matte finish and goes on smooth. Even coverage that you can build on. The price is fantastic considering the amount of product you get. I would definitely recommend and buy again!
ADollsWorld M.
THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR OILY SKIN. I swear by it! I've always suffered from a very oily nose, and this one keeps it well under control!
It's highly pigmented and easy to blend. It's very light to, I don't feel it :) overall, my favourite foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.