Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I love this foundation Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, it’s easy to apply easy to blend, it gives a nice smooth finish and it doesn’t cake up, worth every penny
Cheyenne T.
Bakersfield, CA
Very heavy on the skin, but great coverage. It claims to be transfer resistant, but it transfers more than any of my other foundations. Shade range could be more extensive.
Arianna K.
Hartsville, SC
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I have trouble with redness so I decided to try out this full coverage foundation. Best idea ever. It covers the redness and goes on evenly. Tho it is a little on the pricey side it is worth it and it should last quite a while I 100 percent would buy it again
Kenya Y.
Mostly use this amazing foundation in the winter time or nights out because it is definitely full coverage but one of my favs since it covers my redness and blemishes
Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
If you love a full coverage foundation, this is for YOU! It leaves EVERYTHING to the imagination! Blemish be GONE! It’s SO good!!! Thick and simple to apply! Feels good on the skin! I would buy again and again!
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I enjoyed using this foundation but did find that it made my skin very dry. I have dry skin in general but it made it even more dry and made my pores more noticeable.
Carly D.
Saint Paul Park, MN
Kinda cakey works best with fingers I've noticed. I love it though high coverage and feels nice on the skin. Just be sure to find the best way to apply before judging
Angela O.
Cocoa, FL
This foundation is okay. I really wanted to try it so I spent 45 minutes at Sephora trying all the colors but none matched exactly. All of the darker colors have a kind of "orangey" look to them. Also it it's a very thick and creamy formula, while some may love this, I prefer a light, more build-able texture in my foundation. Works well with all her other products though. Using 2 colors of the Lock it concealer for contour and the setting power on top, it gives a very flawless and pore less finish. Packaging is also very adorable. I like this foundation but not for everyday use.
Autumn P.
Edgewood
This is by far my favorite full coverage foundation. I have troubles with redness around my cheeks area and it covers it like a dream. It doesn’t take long at all to blend this foundation.
bethany m.
Lancaster, SC
This foundation is awesome. It covers everything and blends good. I only use it on special occasions because it will clog your pores. It's not an everyday foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon