Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
stephanie l.
Reading, Berkshire
This is definitely a foundation that YouTube made me buy. I'm very pale skinned so was excited to try this, however was disappointed. It feels very heavy on the face and after a few hours sets into fine lines and i also found it got quite smeary and came off around my nose and chin area. Only plus side for me is that the colour matches my face
Sophie S.
Fountain Court, Burghead
Very full coverage foundation flawless finish and very dewy. I don't usually use this by itself purely because it sometimes feels Cakey on the skin. I have heard so many people say positive things about this product but I can't seem to fall in love with it like others have. I mix it with mac studio fix fluid for clients which lasts for hours
Sophie W.
Bognor Regis
I've had this foundation since Christmas and use the shade L42 and really do not like the formula of this,I looking really cakey and it breaks down throughout the day,even with using one pump of this foundation it seems to build up on my face,although it is full coverage which is nice and suits my skin shade very well,have used it to mix into darker foundations to lighten them and add coverage but wouldn't wear it on its own
Flick H.
Pakenham
I wasn't a massive fan of this foundation. It didn't last all day and went patchy early in the day, I tried it with numerous primers and setting sprays and found it did the same thing regardless. I do however like that there is such a broad colour range. I have very fair skin so it was great being able to easily find a shade light enough.
Charlotte R.
Bristol England
Although this product is pricey I'd say it is well worth the hype!, if you want very full coverage then this is the foundation that you want, it has a fair amount of shades to so many skin tones can try this out which is good. It goes on nicely with a beauty blender or a brush! Looks good on the skin would reccomend!
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Oh my God this foundation is a Gem, seriously i've never tested any foundation that has a coverage as full as this one gives me, it has a matte finish, as i said is it the fullest coverage ever. It's very long lasting. I use it for big events and more importantly for photoshoot, videoshoot and live shows the foundation keeps me on fleek under the spot lights.
Nathalie L.
The first time I used this foundation I hated it but I decided to give it another try & turns out you only need to apply it the right way to get a nice finish. I would recommend applying it with a damp beautyblender & making sure to prime your skin before application. *Not recommended for dry skin*
Melisa H.
Vancouver
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I love this foundation for when I want that "cake-face-beat." It's a great full coverage foundation that covers EVERYTHING and is very matte. You do have to work quickly with this foundation or else it will dry down completely and it will be very difficult to blend. I definitely recommend this product if you like full-coverage, matte foundations that last all day. I sometimes don't set with a powder because it dries down to almost a powdery finish.
Kristen P.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
If you want a FULL coverage foundation this is the product you need ! It's absolutely beautiful and covers every blemish I have. I find it great for my skin discolouration as well. It's a very thick formula but can be saturated with a beauty blender or also used with a brush is gorgeous. I keep repurchasing this product and recommending it
Nicole C.
Had this foundation on during an event and it lasted throughout the entire night without ever moving a bit. Made my face have a dewy finish and has a full coverage. It also photographs amazingly which is an added bonus; would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon