Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Astrid L.
Great for full coverage, long lasting, all day, flawless makeup.

A little too thick maybe. Just a little less thickness would be nice.

I was in the caribean with 40 degrees celcius and my porefessional + fix plus + lock it DID NOT MOVE ALL DAY.
Erika R.
Milton
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This product is incredibly thick, meaning a little of it goes a long way and lasts a long time, but it does stick to every pore on your face and catch on dry patches of skin. You need to wash your skin well after using this, but it looks great, so it's worth the extra labouring.
Sarah H.
Powell, TN
This foundation is amazing! I have very oily skin and I've tried a lot of foundations and this one does the trick for me. Stays in place all day and leaves a beautiful finish. I would recommend this and would definitely buy it again.
christine f.
Pickering, ON
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Amazing products by Kat, I usually would only use this foundation if my skin is really blemished or have any discolouration! It really covers super well as it can be used to cover tattoos as well! Would recommend if you have the money for it as it is quite expensive! But worth it!
Cassandra C.
This foundation is really great coverage however, it does dry quite quickly so you do have to work fast. My only issue with this line of foundations is that most of the colours in my olive skin tone seemed to be quite orange under toned so I do always have to add a lighter yellow based foundation into it. Which is quite annoying!
Anna-Maria D.
Falkirk, ['', '', '']
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This is a very thick and full coverage foundation. I was not keen on the consistency of the foundation and found it quite hard to blend however it did last a long time. I wouldn't buy this again purely because I didn't think it suited my skin and was a bit too thick for my liking.
Taitum H.
Wagga Wagga
Review for: Light 45, Light 45 more...
Very full coverage, buildable. Not cakey either. However this foundation is not good if you either a) have dry skin or b) have facial hair. I used this with the primer and still found it clung to every piece of dry skin. Would work perfectly on those with normal to oily skin!
Perla L.
Dealing with acne, scars and redness in face face my whole life I was excited when this foundation hit the market and it blew my expectations. It’s worth the price, the only thing I would say is that it tend to dry your skin a bit.
Haley K.
St. Catharines
I really like this foundation. It's easy to apply and doesn't feel cakey like a lot of other foundations. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it starts to get a little flakey after a while but that might be because I'm not totally 100% sure I'm doing everything right lol
Shaelyn F.
Amherstburg, ON
I enjoy the quality of the product and it is full coverage. However, this product is just too thick. It feels like you are wearing a mask. I'm all for full coverage makeup but I rather achieve a look thats full coverage but does not feel like I'm wearing a mask of foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.