Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Taryn S.
By far my favourite foundation! I have acne scarring and redness around my chin/nose, and this truly covers and stays in place throughout the day. I absolutely love that this is a Vegan product, and the coverage truly is amazing. Highly recommend this product! It is best to use with the Kat Von D setting powder to ensure an overall flawless look.
Amber P.
Springfield Road, Eastbourne
Review for: Light 44 more...
Brought the lightest colour available first due to not really trust colour matching websites but when i went to my local kat von d counter the website was right with the match. amazing coverage and buildable has a nice dewy finish on my skin. I use with the setting powder and concealer. Works amazingly. 100% recommend.
Nicole F.
Langley , BC
This foundation has its pros and cons. It's easy to apply and there is a shade light enough for me. It's full coverage which is great, but I wouldn't recommend it for those with dry skin. I think it works better with oily skin types as it is super matte and tends to be a bit heavy and drying.
Jordann W.
Hazelton
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
This was my favourite and go to forever. But it is quite heavy and can settle into fine lines if you don't use proper primers. Over all it's a great full coverage foundation. Most full coverage foundations settle so it's nothing new. I use a drop of oil to help with that problem and voila! Perfect complexion. Taking off the star for that reason.
Amelia L.
This foundation is terrribbbllee for dry skin. It sticks to every flaw on your face and dries it the hell up.

If you have the slightest amount of texture, DO NOT BUY THIS. Itd be a total waste of sephora dollars...

However, if your face is oily - you'll probably love this And I recommend giving it a try.

Nonetheless I hated it .
Roxanne D.
Wasaga Beach
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
It's a good foundation, it is light and covers well. Unfortunately when I put my bronzer on it's makes it like roll on my skin. But other wise it's good. I have oily skin and it makes it matte when I put it on which is a bonus. All in all I enjoy it but I don't think I will be repurchasing.
Christina O.
Smethwick, England
My favourite foundation on the market! For all of you freaks out there that like full coverage foundation! If you don’t then add 2 pumps of the Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer and mix them and you’re good to go !!!!
Sherilynn G.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
 just tried this in Sephora with the Makeovers, gave me a sample to try at home. Not sure if I like it. It smells really bad, also make my skin feel tacky. But I do think it stayed on all day or longer than others that I have tried. Still on the fence to see if I want to buy it or not.
savanna s.
montreal,Quebec
I am sadly giving this product only 2 stars... i love the finish so much on my skin( very high coverage but does not look like a mask , found a perfect color match for my fair skin , very long lasting and keeps oils at bay even on my very oily skin) but then , every time i use it it breaks me out pretty bad (cystic acne and small clogged pores)
gaby l.
Mukilteo
It's very thick, so with very problamatic skin and show makeup it's amazing. I wouldn't buy it again solely because i use more of a bb cream and light foundation. it seemed sticky and to heavy for me. but it was great to build on. yet left my pores looking more visible than i would like.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.