Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Natasha B.
Waco, TX
Long lasting full coverage that’s guaranteed to outlast even the longest nights out! I love mixing it with B.B. cream for daytime looks when I want slightly less coverage. Blends perfectly.
Carly D.
Saint Paul Park, MN
Kinda cakey works best with fingers I've noticed. I love it though high coverage and feels nice on the skin. Just be sure to find the best way to apply before judging
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I enjoyed using this foundation but did find that it made my skin very dry. I have dry skin in general but it made it even more dry and made my pores more noticeable.
bethany m.
Lancaster, SC
This foundation is awesome. It covers everything and blends good. I only use it on special occasions because it will clog your pores. It's not an everyday foundation.
Angela O.
Cocoa, FL
This foundation is okay. I really wanted to try it so I spent 45 minutes at Sephora trying all the colors but none matched exactly. All of the darker colors have a kind of "orangey" look to them. Also it it's a very thick and creamy formula, while some may love this, I prefer a light, more build-able texture in my foundation. Works well with all her other products though. Using 2 colors of the Lock it concealer for contour and the setting power on top, it gives a very flawless and pore less finish. Packaging is also very adorable. I like this foundation but not for everyday use.
Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
If you love a full coverage foundation, this is for YOU! It leaves EVERYTHING to the imagination! Blemish be GONE! It’s SO good!!! Thick and simple to apply! Feels good on the skin! I would buy again and again!
Renee E.
Williamsburg, KY
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I absolutely love this foundation! As a girl with acne issues and scaring, this foundation hides all of my issues. This is definitely a buildable full-coverage foundation. It’s a little sticky at first but it gets better once set. I will definitely buy again!
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I've seriously not found a foundation comparing to this. Is a smooth do around cover. It's a bit heavy but it's perfect coverage. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Analynn L.
Meridian
I tried this foundation one time for a wedding to cover up a tattoo of mine. It did cover it so that was great but the way it felt on my skin I didn't like it at all
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
The coverage on this foundation is amazing! It can be mixed with her primer or worn alone. It can also be layered with her powder for the most beautiful finish ever!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.