Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
Hadee A.
Woodbridge , ON
If you have oily skin this foundation is ideal for you! It's good at controlling the oils throughout the day due to the fact that it's a matte finish. After a long day the foundation does seems to absorb your oils a lot and give you a soft dewy look. Ideal for summer time when you have oily skin!
Mayuri S.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Review for: Deep 71 more...
Well...I am a bit disappointed with this shade. This is not my color but the lady at KVD counter in Sephora made me buy it. It is a full coverage foundation and it dries down pretty quickly which means that you need to blend it really fast. I felt like a mask on my skin and it doesn't feel good.
Emma A.
Windsor, ON
If you're looking for a good full coverage, matte foundation I definitely recommend this foundation! Kat Von D has tons of amazing products and I absolutely love this foundation! It's my go to everyday. 100% worth the buy!!!!!
Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
My holy grail foundation. I wear Cool (light 44) and I really love the coverage it gives me. It can get a little cakey but that may just be my skin and it's texture coming through. Doesn't crease. Stays on through everything and I find it has even stayed on after I've gone swimming which is a miracle.
Shannon C.
The highest coverage foundation I have ever used. The product is so versatile too, can easily be mixed with another liquid/cream product to add glow, dewyness or to sheer out the foundation. The texture is so creamy and easy to blend out whether you're using a brush, sponge or just your fingers!!
Naomi O.
Arthur Street, Luton
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I love this foundation especially for full coverage makeup. My own run out so I have to get a new one. The only thing I recommend is not to wear it if your not looking for a full makeup up look. And a little goes a long way so you don’t need a lot of product. But it’s a great foundation to get.
Taryn S.
By far my favourite foundation! I have acne scarring and redness around my chin/nose, and this truly covers and stays in place throughout the day. I absolutely love that this is a Vegan product, and the coverage truly is amazing. Highly recommend this product! It is best to use with the Kat Von D setting powder to ensure an overall flawless look.
Nicole F.
Langley , BC
This foundation has its pros and cons. It's easy to apply and there is a shade light enough for me. It's full coverage which is great, but I wouldn't recommend it for those with dry skin. I think it works better with oily skin types as it is super matte and tends to be a bit heavy and drying.
Jordann W.
Hazelton
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
This was my favourite and go to forever. But it is quite heavy and can settle into fine lines if you don't use proper primers. Over all it's a great full coverage foundation. Most full coverage foundations settle so it's nothing new. I use a drop of oil to help with that problem and voila! Perfect complexion. Taking off the star for that reason.
Amelia L.
This foundation is terrribbbllee for dry skin. It sticks to every flaw on your face and dries it the hell up.

If you have the slightest amount of texture, DO NOT BUY THIS. Itd be a total waste of sephora dollars...

However, if your face is oily - you'll probably love this And I recommend giving it a try.

Nonetheless I hated it .
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.