Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
melisa s.
london
Review for: Other more...
this foundation is my favourite one i have ever used. i have combination skin (oily on my tzone) and this product doesnt need retouching/powdering during the day. it does no completely matify my face, yet it doesnt make me look like an oily mess either. BEST FOUNDATION EVER- it is also FULL coverage and a little goes a long way. Using this everyday (sometimes more than once a day as i like to create different looks) AND on other people, it lasted me 3 months. I am now on my second bottle. worth EVERY penny.
Lexi J.
I love this foundation, it’s my first high end make up product and the formula is so buildable and creamy, and it feels so light wearing it, for me personally I got a shade too light (light 44) it’s got more pinky undertones which for me I need yellow undertones. I definitely recommend this foundation for those looking for a foundation with medium to full coverage, absolutely love it def will repurchase
Jodie P.
I love this foundation! For anyone who suffers with facial scars, acne, or other hard to cover blemishes this foundation is perfect. At £27 I think it's well worth the price tag. It lasts at least 2 months using it every day. The only flaw in this foundation is if you suffer from dry skin it will cling to them parts & not give you the flawless finish you're after.
Natasha L.
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, KINGSTON UPON THAMES
One of my holy grails. I wore this on my wedding day due to its longevity. The 2 lightest shades really are super pale although the 42 oxidises a bit on the skin so be aware. This is a high coverage true matte formula, there's not much this baby will not cover, it even covers tattoos. It's cruelty free and I have to say one of my favourite brands of make up. 10/10
Rebecca M.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This really is a beautiful foundation. It has good coverage, it blends easily, and doesn’t look cakey on me. It isn’t extremely long lasting on me. I have oily/combo skin, and it starts to wear off my nose and cheeks faster than I would expect a matte longwear foundation to do so, but it’s nowhere near as bad as a dewy foundation would be. It’s still really nice, but I never find it to be a foundation I don’t need to touch up. It is also drying if I’m having a dry day. The color selection is quite good though!
Kimberly L.
Lachute, QC
Summertime foundation only!! This is for you ladies that want a full coverage, because this? This will not disappoint! But if you have dry skin, I’d stay away, dry skin tends to suck out the moisture of the foundation then the dry spots will just seem amplified.
My skin in the summer is not dry but even still a put some moisturizer just to thin it out a bit, but I love it. I love how it covers, I love how you don’t need a ton of product to do the job, this is definitely my favorite summertime foundation
Emily G.
Bexleyheath , Kent
One of the best foundations I have ever tried!!
Personally, I like to mix up my foundation and find new products to try. I discovered Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation and fell in love!!
My skin can vary from dry to oily to combination. When I get a spot, it's massive!! This foundation covers it up completely!!
I would, and have, recommended it to a friend and I am constantly going to buy this product. Completely worth the money.
For application - I use a damp beauty blender, it blends out so well and sets quickly so I can add my powder contour. Which works amazingly on it.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Fabulous!!
Easy application and very nice and good quality packaging. I had never had a foundation that meets all my experiences. It is of high coverage, it covered all my imperfections, it has a pleasant smell and it applies very well to the skin. There is a range of colors for all skin types, the color of my base I am perfect.
Melanie C.
Kleinburg , ON
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is 100% full coverage. When they say it can cover tattoos they really mean it. I really like how a little goes a long way with this foundation. Also the pump is amazing because it makes it easier for me to get the foundation out of the bottle unlike a lot of other foundations. I have redness on the sides of both my cheeks and it covered it completely. Would strongly recommend this to people with red patches and acne. The only downside was sometimes it looks a bit to thick and cakey
Pauline C.
Calgary, AB
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Amazing coverage, but it may feel too heavy on the skin. I hardly suggest you use a primer with this foundation. I have combination skin and it did not feel oily or dry, for this reason, I really like this product. I don't like using it on a daily base, I prefer using it only when I need more coverage (especially when I go to parties and events). Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon