Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19925)
Media (1915)
Sophie N.
Auckland
Review for: Light 44 more...
If you like a full coverage foundation - then this is the stuff for you. Super matte finish that lasts all day long. In my opionion, best applied wih a beauty blender. I get quite oily in my T-zone but I find it does not budge at all during the day. Recommend for those who really love a full coverage foundation with a matte finish!
Louise P.
coventry
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I'm not 100% about this product as it's very hit and miss sometimes it's okay sometimes it's not! It's super thick and looks really dry when it's dried on the skin, it sort of separates in my t-zone after about 5 hours so I wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin.
Haley M.
This foundation is full coverage, it does a great job of concealing blemishes as well. It smells quite strong and it does emphasize dry patches on skin, but it is a wonderful product for those with oily skin in need of a full coverage application. I love mixing it with other foundations to give me the perfect amount of coverage.
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and of high quality. This lasts all day and I often combine it with the urban decay all nighter which works perfectly. I would recommend it to other people. Easy to blend, After buying and trying many other products, I always come to this brand
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Love it. Stays in place all day and never looks cakey. Highly recommend it. One of my faves. It's worth the price. The only downside is that it is a bit of a heavier foundation and can look cakey if you don't spread it out properly. I like to mix it with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Oatmeal for a less heavy look.
Morgan G.
London, London
Review for: Deep 74 more...
My holy grail foundation. If I wanna wear foundation but don't want to wear concealer, then this is the one! It's a little expensive but the quality and packaging is amazing. One tip though is that it is matte and dries quite quickly so you need to work FAST.
Charlotte P.
Shifnal, Shropshire
So.. I love Kat Von D and all she stands for her stuff is amazing and the packaging is to die! BUT I wanted to love it and I didn't. I felt it wasn't long wearing or completely full coverage. It was heavy on my skin but I didn't benifit from it and have an all day wear. Maybe I didn't prime properly but my primer lasts for others.
Xena M.
Cleveland , Middlesbrough
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral, Medium 52 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral, Medium 54 Neutral, Medium 58 Neutral, Medium 59 Neutral, Medium 65 Warm, Deep 67 Cool, Deep 76 Warm, Deep 78 Neutral, Deep 81 Cool 1.0 oz, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE, 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE, 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE, 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone, 49 Light - Neutral Undertone, 52 Medium - Warm Undertone, 53 Medium - Warm Undertone, 54 Medium - Cool Undertone, 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone, 58 Medium - Warm Undertone, 62 Medium - Warm Undertone, 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone, 68 Deep - Cool Undertone, 71 Deep - Warm Undertone, 72 Deep - Cool Undertone, 74 Deep - Warm Undertone, Other more...
Amazing foundation with an amazing coverage. Works amazing on good and bad skin days. Perfect matte finish which looks nice in pictures. High coverage. And would definitely buy again. 100% recommend !!
Nadra S.
Markham, ON
This foundation promises exceptional coverage, 24-hour transfer resistant wear, and a smooth finish. It boasts 21% percent pigment – I’m just going to have to take Kat Von D’s word for it that this is a lot of pigment. I just love it.
Yazmin Demarius R.
Hull, ['', '', 'Yorkshire ']
This foundation makes me feel a million dollars.Photoshoped skin is defiantly promised by this foundation.Not only is high coverage prominent yet extreme lasting power that I cannot believe everytime I check the mirror.The shade range is fantastic too I feel like I have found a second skin with this foundation-one that I love too.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.