Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Cheyenne T.
bakersfield, CA
Very heavy on the skin, but great coverage. It claims to be transfer resistant, but it transfers more than any of my other foundations. Shade range could be more extensive.
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I love this foundation Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, it’s easy to apply easy to blend, it gives a nice smooth finish and it doesn’t cake up, worth every penny
Yobana E.
Dallas
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I was extremely happy to try out this foundation since all I heard about it was amazing things. I love the shade range that they have. The reason that I didn’t really like it was mainly because of two reasons. One being that i’m extremely oily and would notice after three hours of wearing it my foundation seeking though it. I would put powder on top to avoid getting oily but it just made the foundation around my nose crack up and desperate. The second reason is I’m not really a huge fan of full coverage foundations. I don’t suffer from acne or anything else so I don’t go towards full coverage with my foundations and that’s probably why I didn’t really like it so much.
Natasha B.
Waco, TX
Long lasting full coverage that’s guaranteed to outlast even the longest nights out! I love mixing it with B.B. cream for daytime looks when I want slightly less coverage. Blends perfectly.
Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
If you love a full coverage foundation, this is for YOU! It leaves EVERYTHING to the imagination! Blemish be GONE! It’s SO good!!! Thick and simple to apply! Feels good on the skin! I would buy again and again!
Autumn P.
Edgewood
This is by far my favorite full coverage foundation. I have troubles with redness around my cheeks area and it covers it like a dream. It doesn’t take long at all to blend this foundation.
bethany m.
Lancaster, SC
This foundation is awesome. It covers everything and blends good. I only use it on special occasions because it will clog your pores. It's not an everyday foundation.
mary w.
Lexington
I wanted to love this foundation because of all the hype that accompanied it. I have oily skin but it seemed to dry my skin out so badly and really show what dry areas of my skin I do have
Carly D.
Saint Paul Park, MN
Kinda cakey works best with fingers I've noticed. I love it though high coverage and feels nice on the skin. Just be sure to find the best way to apply before judging
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I have acne and my face is very textured I used this for my graduation for pictures because I heard it was very thick and full coverage sadly to say it wasn't it really broke my skin out the the foundation cracked and broke apart within 2 hours you could see my skin under it it was not good at all.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon