Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Emmie L.
Brisbane
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
A really beautiful, full coverage foundation. You don’t need to use much so it lasts a long time, has worked for me no matter what condition my skin has been in. Easy to apply and blend - my absolute favourite foundation!
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I wear this daily. I bought it a couple of months ago and I was worried about it being too thick on my face but it's great. I don't wear a lot, just one pump covers my whole face. The smell is a bit strong, kind of like paint. It does stay on all day and doesn't leave my skin looking cakey.
Brooke H.
Yarmouth
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I am obsessed with Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation 😍😍😍 I am a redhead with very pale and rashy looking skin with a red undertone and this foundation has always given me such a smooth finish and clear skin tone ! Just look at the difference 🤷‍♀️
Kirstin M.
St Catharines, ON
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
Easy application process went on smoothly. Lasts all day with the right skin care routine.
Make sure your face is well moisturized and primed. I wouldn’t recommend this to those with a dry skin type.
Shelby P.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
this is one of my favorite high-pigment, full-coverage foundation with a matte finish, i will usually use it with a hydrating primer, i love this product have a great colour match to me. i would recommend this product if you love a matte finish and dont have dry skin.
Anne R.
Perfect colour match for my uber pale goth skin. An amazing range of shades to choose from too which is amazing! I've used this without primer and it still goes of smooth and silky. Excellent coverage, stats put even with my sweaty face lol the best foundation I've ever ever used
Rita J.
Hamilton, ON
I received this in a voxbox and I do think it is a great foundation! just not for my skin type. It does what it claims to do, the coverage is amazing and it is very long lasting, however it is a matte foundation and I have dry skin which is not a good combination. I would highly recommend this to anyone with normal to oily skin.
Emma-Louise F.
Wasn't disappointed when I bought this foundation... well apart from choosing the wrong shade but nothing a bit of fake tan can't fix, this is my go to foundation for any special occasions or nights out, it stays on all night, it isn't drying and it doesn't sink into your pores.
Jodie M.
Manchester
Although I've only tried this foundation once it is by far the best foundation I've ever wore the coverage of this foundation is absolutely unbelievable i would honestly love to own this foundation my only fault on this would be the price it is quite expensive but worth the price
Janessa B.
Shelf , Halifax
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I really really didn’t like this foundation. I am a lover of all things full coverage and my skin is super oily so from what I’d heard about it it was going to be perfect.

It’s very hard to blend and it was falling off my face half way through the day. It was TOO heavy and I never thought I’d say that.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon