Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Kattie S.
Its a very matte foundation and would be good for someone who likes matte. I do like matte but prefer it to have a little shine to it. Definitely full coverage tho.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This is by far the best foundation I have ever tried. I have very bad cystic acne scars and this covers them more than any other foundation I’ve tried. It stays matte for so many hours and it’s very buildable.
Carol L.
Great coverage. Goes on great with a brush or a beauty blender and it lasts! This is the first more full coverage foundation I have used and it is well worth the money.
Emm b.
sacramento
This foundation is something I can’t even put into words I can honestly say I have about 20 foundations and this is the one I use almost everyday! Go get it..like NOW 🤣
Promise L.
I have this foundation and I love it full coverage yet it looks so natural. This is the only fountain I’ll use when I’m going out to parties or events can’t go wrong. I
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
My favorite foundation of all time! It works wonders! It’s meant to cover tattoos but covers acne so well and the price is amazing for the amount you get. It’s very matte and full on covers any imperfections.
Gabriela G.
Fair Haven , VT
Great foundation. Makes a perfect cover for imperfections. Good for the price you pay. If you want a good foundation that cover every little mark, this is your go to !
Brooke A.
YES! YES! YES! A million times YES! I finally found a holy grail foundation that is my color! I have ance prone skin, and uneven skin tone, and this foundation makes my skin look flawless! I used the Urban Decay All Nighter, Estee Lauder, Colorstay, and Tarte before I tried this! I do not recommend any of those! I have really fair skin, with also some reddness and this is a PERFECT match! I read reviews and was slightly turned away by the reviews because people said it broke them out and also looked cakey! This is not the case with me! I have oily, and dry skin. This doesn't cling to dry patches and also doesn't makes me look oily! It is truely mattifying!
*I used a mattifying primer (POREfessional by Benefit) and a translucent powder (airspun double coverage)
This will be and remain to be my holy grail foundation and I have 0 complaints!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I just bought this today. And after one time use I fell in love. The color matched my skin perfect. Theres 30 shades to choose from. It was $35 which seemed like a decent price for a high end foundation. It applied so easily on my combination skin. I get a little dry on my nose and forhead and most foundations make it look even worse. But this didn't do any thing like that. It looked flawless on my skin. Even though its a full coverage. And I mean full coverage. It looked natural. Like I had the most amazing skin ever. It applied beautifully with a brush and a real techniques beauty sponge. Its a thick consistency so a little bit goes a long way. It didn't have like a smell at all. It seemed to wear perfectly for a long time. And didn't seem to oxidize at all. Everything good you can say about a foundation I can say about this. Amazing foundation !!!
Sarah S.
Hurst, TX
I have used this foundation for years. This is a full coverage foundation. Only a small amount is needed. This foundation will last all day and doesn’t crease or cake.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.