Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Sophie R.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
I can't say enough good things about this product. This foundation is the most long-lasting and full coverage foundation I have tried and I find it super comfortable to wear. I don't think this would be the best for people with dry skin as it would cling to the dry areas and make it more obvious to see but for combination skin this is beautiful
alice s.
Nottingham
I do really like this foundation, but it’s not my ultimate pick. Initially, it looks incredible on my face. So full coverage, without looking too mask like or cakey. It layers well with other products, and looks great in photos. However, for a foundation that is meant to be ultra long lasting, I found this started to break down on my oiler parts in around four hours. It started to look cakey and wear off, and that was really disappointing. I now only use this foundation if I’m only going to be needing it for four hours or less.
Janine V.
Fenwick, ON
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Bought this product for the first time almost a year ago after a friend raved about it. It’s not to heavy but definitely not super lightweight coverage. The first Foundation I’ve found that doesn’t make me break out. I find using the Kat Von D translucent powder works very well to keep it in place all day! Also now after purchasing over a year ago I’m not even finished the product yet, a little bit goes a long way!
Catherinne A.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
This is the first “full coverage” foundation I’ve tried and I think I love it!
High coverage, great for oily skin, super matte, and it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. It does not last 24 hours as it claims but you’ll be fine for 12 hours then starts to cake... I recommend it to all my oily girls!
Vanessa C.
Gaspé
Although it is pale enough for my ghost-like skin, this fondation is more for people that have normal to oily skin since it is so thick and matte. The coverage is AMAZING and it feels surprisingly lightweight on the skin. I would buy it again just because I didn't use primers when I first tried it!
Kathleen B.
New Hamburg, ON
For a girl who never used to wear any kind of foundation other than a light BB, this stuff is amazing! The fact that it comes in a cool or warm tone in my skin colour is amazing. I prefer the cool tone to avoid looking yellow, and my skin looks flawless with this coverage! YEEEEEES. I would buy this a million times over again!!
Vivian T.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This is an ok foundation. I think this foundation would work better on oily skin types (I have very dry skin) because it has a very thick consistency so it can easily look very cakey, especially if it's not blended well. Very very good coverage tho!! And works best with a beauty blender. I highly recommend if you have oily skin and you have a lot that you want to cover. Another plus is the packaging! Super cute!! And it has a pump!
Marissa M.
Penticton, BC
Amazing coverage, great pigment, beautiful matte finish. It is rather thick, so I recommend a thin layer. Proper skin prep is key! If you have dry skin, hydrate your skin with lots of moisturizer and a face oil and prime with a hydrating primer, because it can get a little bit dry and cakey. This is probably amazing for oily skin though! If you want a more luminous finish, try mixing in a liquid luminizer or face oil.
Shanisa J.
I love this foundation! It looks amazing on camera and there's such a brilliant range of colours to match everyone's skintone. The coverage is fantastic, as advertised, and I usually apply with a damp beautyblender which does sheer it out slightly, but not noticeably. I have combination skin, but have keratosis pilaris on my cheeks, and it is amazing in that it doesnt irritate it at all. I love this so much!
Heather S.
Dedridge , livingston
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is my ultimate favourite foundation!!! It is a heavy foundation with high coverage, it sets beautifully on the skin and with the wide colour range there's one for almost every single skin tone. This foundation can be worn for hours and hours and stays on and still looks amazing it is flawless and super matte so you don't need much powder to set if any at all. I highly recommend everyone has this in there kit!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.