Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Lauren C.
Scotland
Love this foundation! always my go to for a night out as it's such high coverage but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some full coverage foundations. It is so long wearing and it's easy to apply I apply it using a flat top foundation brush and it blends out beautifully! the packaging is stunning and I like how it has the clear part in the middle that shows you how much foundation you have left. I would definately recommend this if you want the glam full coverage look!
Tiegan R.
Cumbria
My shade is light 42 and it's got a 'play-doh' scent to it. I bought mine from Debenhams (basically a U.K. Sephora). It's pretty chalky on my face and it's way to light for my skin tone. I don't like the texture much & it's not long lasting (I have combo skin) however it's very full coverage and highly pigmented. I think it's worth the money if you get the right shade.
Tomi Y.
Review for: Medium M57, Medium 54, Medium 52, Light 48, Light 46 more...
i absolutely love katvond she is beyond amazing and her products omg this one in perticular is amazing i can only say great things i love it it blends well and the shade is perfect application good and long lasting i would definitely purchase this again and many more products of hers i would try them all
Reggie R.
Excelente base de alta cobertura deja tu piel como de porcelana, debes trabajarla rápidamente porque seca en segundos, buenísima duración, calidad, en fotos sale super bien, bello empaque, un poco costosa. La recomiendo para tus eventos especiales y por que no?, para el diario también si así lo deseas...
Symone D.
Ajax , ON
It is hard for me to find a good foundation for my medium coloured, combination skin. But this foundation not only matches my complexion perfectly with their wide shade range, but also provides me with a flawless matte finish all day, even without setting with powder. This product is now one of my go-to items!
Samantha T.
Unfortunately I don't have anything good to say about this foundation, it was like applying paint to my face, it was so thick, and so cakey, it creased so badly and it honestly just felt and looked gross on. I wanted to like this so badly!!!
Sianna J.
Trowbridge
Review for: Light 44 more...
I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who has redness, blemishes or just imperfections you personally don't like to have 'uncovered'. The pigment of this foundation is incredible and leaves a flawless finish to your skin. I find that this foundation barely oxidises which is always great. You will certainly find a shade to match your skin tone as there is a huge colour range. Personally, my favourite foundation I've tried yet!
Angie A.
doral, FL
Foundation is full coverage, great for covering all imperfections. Its good for oily skin or combination skin, stays all day, formula is very heavy with a matte finish, you need to apply it fast or it dryes up. Overall i would recommend for all people with oily skin that has imperfections they want to cover up.
Katie K.
Pattaya
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I have purchased this product three days ago .
I was extremely excited !
Before buying this product I was also looking at some other foundation and choosing what will be better for me .
I asked two shop assistants which colour would be better for me , is this foundation actually good , how long does it stays and other questions .
Two of them gave me different shades/tones/colour of foundations .
It was something between Light and pink shade .
However I really like the girl( assistant) who helped me to find at least something .
But unfortunately what I have bought is failure .
I heard many good ! Excellent ! Amazing reviews about this foundation .
But honestly I have other thoughts about this product .
Firstly the shade is absolutely different from my skin , it's super white ! I look like ghost 😞👻.
Second what is making me upset the most
It lays down with pieces of foundation on my skin, it is visible as powder on the face, you can literally see giant lumps. Does not hide pores ( it doesn't says that it should cover up your pores but my drugstore makeup always does it even if it doesn't says either ) , does not give a matt effect at end likely I think is because of that pieces of powdery substance that stay on my skin after I apply the product .
The weirdest thing is that it actually was looking pretty good when I tested it in a store ( Sephora ) but I was doing it on my neck and hand .
It wasn't that white !!!!! It changed by itself over time into my shade but on my face it does not . 😦😪😰

It says " Oil Free " I will agree on that .
" full coverage " It does gives you good coverage but probably not on my skin , it turns out partly full covered .
😱😖
So disappointed about this product and honestly want my money back .
I was choosing between this foundation or tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15 , Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick .
I would better spent my money on one of these products than this one from Kat Von D.
😧
The only thing that I'm not sure about is maybe that happens to me because I'm also using a specific cream underneath the foundation ; the acne treatment.
But I'm always waiting like 15 minutes before applying any makeup so that the cream and the products won't mix up .
I will try to use it once again with out this cream and will be hopping ! Wishing ! To see a miracle !!!
😪
But at moment I'm not happy . 😯😥
Victoria. R.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
At first, when I had this foundation applied at the kat Von d stand I loved it. But the more I wear it, the less sure I am about it. This foundation is VERY thick and a little goes a long long way! I have yet to find the right amount that gives me the coverage I need but doesn't make me look very cakey! What I do love is that kat Von d stock shades for even the palest of people so getting colour matched was not a problem for me!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.