Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19910)
Media (1915)
Christina W.
Calgary, AB
I just recently tried this as I have oily skin and was looking for something that wasn't going to slide around on my face. It's defiantly good for oily skin and it is very high coverage. The only reason I personally wouldn't buy it again is because it's a bit too thick for my liking. As I said it is FULL coverage so I do recommend to anyone that want's that full beat look. The packaging is really cute, and I love the way it comes out.
Mikeala H.
This foundation is amazing. Lasts all day with great coverage. I have really oily skin and all other foundations I have tried leave me looking really oily and shiney within a few hours, but this foundation does not! Packaging is beautiful and convienient with it's easy and smooth pump! This line also has a great shade range making it easy for you to pick a shade right for you! Definitely will be repurchasing when my current one runs out. Love this!
Tilly G.
Redlich Close, Market Harborough
I'm in love with this foundation. For years I struggled to find a foundation which was full coverage but not too cakey and in my shade without oxidisation. I find that this foundation gives me the perfect balance of coverage and deweyness. Admittedly, I do mix it with a liquid illuminator as it is quite thick on its own and I don't feel that it looks great on my problematic skin without something mixed in to add that extra radiance and smoothness. 10/10 worth the price and I have been through 3 bottles in 2 years - it lasts so long!
sofia c.
Santo Domingo
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
I thought I liked this foundation at first...then I started to break out. I don't know what clogs your pores up more this foundation or any MAC product ever. I will say this: the coverage is amazing! Does not excuse for how it oxidizes lighter (for some reason) and how it's really hard to blend. If you want a foundation with the almost same amount of coverage get the Urban Decay one.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This foundation is definitely full coverage. I have the shade Light 42 Neutral. Sometimes In most lights it is a perfect match, which is impressive as I have a hard time matching even with the help of sephora employees. I add a bit of contouring to warm it up a tiny bit and it looks great. The only complaints I have are that if my skin isn't extremely well moisturized and exfoliated before applying, it can separate and flake in spots. Also I would prefer a more matte finish. After a few hours my natural oils start showing through.
member-ea0da5456
I was very excited to use this product at first. I was searching for a foundation that would have a matte finish that would also have full coverage. I have combination skin. Normal girl with an oily t-zone. I couldn't wait to finally get home and use this foundation when I got my hands on it. However I was very disappointed. It was difficult to blend, didn't have a great coverage and it oxidized very quickly leaving me with a more orange tone. It also began to get very oily during the day even with the porefessional primer, setting powder and the UD all nighter setting spray. Would not recommend
Chelsea H.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This foundation is FULL coverage, it makes your skin look so even! Unfortunately, it's a very thick, moussy consistency that tends to stick to dry patches. I reccomend using a hydrating primer/moisturiser underneath to give it some slip and help blend it out, it doesn't move once it's dry. The "Medium 53 Neutral" colour is EXTREMELY yellow, make sure you get a good colour match!
Drew C.
42-189 Springhead Gardens, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Awesome foundation, loved it.Important things to note:It is a high-coverage concealer. More than one pump is sometimes too much.It has a matte finish, and is extremely long wearing, so it stays matte.A lot of the times, especially with certain setting powders, I could feel the foundation on my face throughout the day. However, with her setting powder (which is very lightweight), the foundation felt weightless.The foundation oxidizes differently depending on what setting spray you use, not sure why this is, maybe it's just me.
Cristina A.
King City
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Let me start off by saying that KVD line never disappoints me! The formulas, colors, pigmentation is all on key. This foundation is a pretty full coverage foundation, just what I like for the nights im out, or whenever I'm wearing a full glam look. It goes on flawlessly and literally leaves you looking airbrushed. Unfortunately, this started to crease literally everywhere on me. It started to separate around my nose and become patchy. I have oily skin, but thought at least the mattifying aspect of this foundation would've helped!
Kerissa F.
North York, ON
Review for: Light 45 more...
This foundation was not for me. I bought this from Sephora and it was one of my color iq results, so I decided to try it out. The woman at Sephora tested it out on my skin in-store and it looked fine there. But ounce I took it home and tried, it was wayyy to yellow and very cakey. If you like really full coverage and have not a lot of Pores then this is for you but if not, I would skip it and try a different foundation. For the punt that you get and the price, I would say it's worth it but other then that I would pass.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.