Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Jessica T.
Love this full coverage foundation. It's a little bit thick but I don't mind. It covers everything. If you need a full coverage foundation this would be a good one to try.
Huda s.
Toledo, OH
This has been my one and only foundation I’ve used for the past several years. With full coverage, yet lightweight and long lasting formula, this has become my holy grail.
Lizandra G.
Mercedes, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this foundation. It dries matte and stays on all day, the only reason i didn’t give it 5 stars is because finding your shade can be a bit difficult but once you do, you won’t regret buying!
Dorangela G.
its a long lasting foundation, i never needed to reapply throughtout the day, i also found a little went a longgggg way, i had the same bottle for about one and a half, two years before running out and that was me using it 5 days out of about every week. i also found a dollop of makeup could cover about the entirety of my face. this provides you with medium coverage and if necessary you can layer it a little bit to provide a fuller coverage, in fact i found that you could use it place of a concealer. i never experienced oxidizing, and the colour (i had light 44) matched my skin perfectly, i believe they had a large array of shades so you should be able to find something that matches your skin tone. the main problem i had with it is that it made my skin look so flaky and dry, definitely would not recommend for dry skin and it tended to create a unfortunate halo effect around pimples or acne. in conclusion great foundation if you dont have any skin problems such as acne or dry skin, but awful if you do because it will accentuate those problems. i dont know if it made my acne any worse or better compared to other foundations, but it didnt seem to make a difference for better or for worse.
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth , OH
Great foundation it’s just really hard personally to find a color that exactly works for me,they’re either too pink or too yellow so I have to end up mixing them together
Kat R.
Westerly, RI
This was my very first high end foundation and my very first foundation to ever actually match my skin tone and undertones (light 42). I have extremely oily, acne prone skin so the formula was a dream for me. With it being designed for oily skin, it obviously was tough to use with a beauty blender. And then with a brush it leaves streaks no matter what. So you kind of just have to deal with that. And even with my extremely oily skin it still caked up on me. But it lasted me through prom night without needing any touchups. I also used the powder foundation to set it on top. The powder one I still use to this day. This is definitely a goth's dream come true. Here's a shot of me right before I left for prom
Courtney B.
Lk Providence, LA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Kat von d lock it tattoo foundation is amazing for oily skin! It is also super full coverage! This was one of my first higher end foundations and I’ve loved it for years!
Izabella M.
Osteen, FL
I got a sample of this once at Sephora and now own several bottles of it because I love it so much! It covers blemishes and makes my face look like porcelain! It also covers tattoos really well!
Ruby B.
Bronx , NY
This stuff is so HEAVY DUTY, but not in a bad way at all, I mean, your face could probably withstand a hurricane and still look flawless. It applies really easily with a beauty blender, but once it's in place, it's not going anywhere! The finish is dewy but not greesy and the coverage is AMAzingg! I wear this on special occasions, or days where I really want/need my look to last. I don't think it's necessarily a great everyday foundation because it's a bit tough to remove and I feel like your face needs breathe time in between. I went straight in once with my purity face wash and my forreo Luna, and there was foundation slicks all in between the silicone thingies, it's literally like face tar lol. I will definitely repurchase but I don't think I'll need to anytime soon because I only use this a couple times a month and 2 pumps is more than enough
Aline R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I love all kat von d products but i am not the biggest fan of her fo dation. So far each of them made me look more yellow or even orange and it wasnt as smooth as others
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.