Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Mandie N.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I went to a few local Sephora stores about two years back, and asked for suggestions and assistance in finding a great quality foundation. This was the best item suggested, and with a sample provided and tested, I purchased it. After two years, this is my perspective: I like the product. It covers up imperfections very nicely - living up to the full coverage description. It goes on best with a quality foundation brush. (Once you get it on your face, more fast to spread it!) It leaves a matte smooth finish over the skin - when you add blush with some shimmer, this foundation rocks! My quibbles with this foundation are simple - it comes off much easier than is suggested in the item description, and it does seem to have (maybe breed?) an oily feeling under the product. It would be great if the long-lasting part could be improved (not as easily wiped off). I recently had to switch to a different full coverage foundation as I was getting break outs due to this item. I do like it, but unfortunately, I have had to move on.
Gemma ✹.
Kings lynn, Kings lynn
Very thick full coverage, although can be slightly hard to blend, I tend to use this as more of a concealer, rather than all over the face as it can be very heavy.
Dani Y.
I use this every day it is a great foundation very full coverage covers any imperfections. The only thing is that it can be very drying so I tend to apply a facial oil before applying
Naeela A.
Edgbaston , Birmingham
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is really good for coverage my only concern is that it needs to be a bit more dewy. It is a light formula it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin at all. You do get a lot of product as you only need a tiny pump for the whole of your face.
Kaity🔆 G.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Absolutely love the foundation, I have combination skin and it stays perfectly all day when used in conjunction with a pore filling primer and the matching lock it primer as well :)
Tatiana R.
No I have to order off-line and I’m risking getting the wrong colour thank God I get the right one is lovely consistency I love it and with my beauty blender blend that have you had recommend this to many many many people especially people of my skin colour I am white to tan
Kayleigh J.
London, London
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I'm an avid full coverage foundation wearer, always looking for new ones to try. Saw a lot of youtube reviews on this from gurus etc. And bought it to see for myself. Found the foundation had an acrylic paint texture and is a bit of a mission to move around and blend on the skin (used both beauty blend and buffing brush) so wouldnt recommend putting it all over the face before blending. Felt very cakey and looked cakey too which I can usually work around and improve but is very difficult with this foundation. The coverage is good but i feel like it would work better as a concealer as the texture is very thick and there is other foundations out there with a thinner /looser texture with the same amount of coverage Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Morgan T.
Tredegar
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
It’s full coverage, but I wouldn’t’t recommend using it without a primer or moisturiser. I also wouldn’t apply it all over the face at once because it does dry fast. I would recommend it
Eshraq A.
SANA'A
From the best foundation ever full coverage, bendable,flawless in your skin, long lasting, and if you have oily skin you will love it Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Carmi O.
Dubai, UAE
I was in search for a full coverage foundation so I took a trip to the nearest Sephora. I took samples from Urban Decay All Nighter, Marc Jacobs Remarcable, and Kat Von D Lock It. This is to make sure that I get to decide properly on what will suit my skin and our weather here in Dubai.
I have to say that for color match, its amazing amazing! With the range that this collection has, its impossible not to find a perfect match.
I love the matte finish. It may look cakey but this will depend on how you apply. I suggest a good primer for your pores, for me this solved the problem for pores visibility which some people experience. As for oil control, my T-zone gets a little oily after a few hours but the rest of the face stays matte. Nothing a blotting paper and powdering your nose will not resolve.
I really love this foundation and it surely is going to be one of my HG foundations. I just love it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.