Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Irma S.
My absolute favourite every day foundation. I've tried so many others and nothing compares for my oily skin. It lasts all day, has amazing coverage and a great shade range!
Dawn C.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATION EVER! full coverage, apply with a damp beauty blender. I love it. And you don’t need loads. It’s the best I’ve ever used will definitely buy again!
Chanelle S.
London, Middlesex
This is one of my favourite foundations - however - I only ever treat it as a pigment for tinting my moisturiser. I usually mix a fraction of a pump of this with a full pump of my moisturiser. Mixing the two is usually fine, although I find that the foundation clots in the process. Once I'm applying it with a sponge, this doesn't really affect the outcome of application. I still get some coverage from this method, some evening of my skin-tone, but a makeup-free finish.

Out of curiosity I have tried applying this alone (but on top of my daily moisturiser), and truly hated the result. For those who enjoy a full, matte coverage, this could be ideal. Nevertheless, for those who prefer this sort of coverage, I would still recommend using a small amount while mixing in one drop of dry facial oil. The foundation dries matte to the extent of appearing chalky and textured, so a drop of oil would help smooth the appearance while remaining true to its finish.

I have normal skin with some areas prone to oiliness, and this together with moisturiser works well for me. I enjoy the dew of the moisturiser, and foundation works well in preserving this effect while preventing the visibility of excess oil throughout the day.
abigail g.
El Paso
*la mejor de alta gama
*su cobertura ds alta
*me deja la piel suber bonita
*me dura todo el dia
*sin duda compraria otra vez Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
This is very full coverage foundation. Looks awesome in photos. I personally think it feels heavy on my face, and I did notice a few break outs on my skin after using this product.
Lauren Z.
Chilliwack, BC
This foundation has AMAZING coverage. It coverages almost everything and anything! It goes on thick but then once you blend, it doesn’t feel like it’s heavy on the skin.
Milly H.
Liverpool
I use this foundation after applying fake tan as it matches so well! It’s thick but doesn’t feel heavy on the face. Provides great coverage and you only need to use a small amount each time.
Lynae M.
FORT MACLEOD, AB
This has been my go to for so many years now, I havnt been able to find a foundation that compares yet! Amazing fulll coverage. Just don't skip priming! & a very good price!
Dakota Z.
fort st james
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE, 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE, 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
IF YOU WANT FULL COVERAGE THIS IS WHERE TO GET IT this foundation is to die for its a heavy set that last for ever on your face so that it can last forever in the bottle too
makeup o.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Very thick consistency that is tacky, hard to apply with a blender and a brush, although great coverage! Quite pricey however this product is not long wearing and becomes patchy in my opinion.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.