Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
sydney g.
This wasn't my favourite foundation! It was great for coverage but has such a thick consistency that it made my face look and feel cakey and heavy. Maybe it wasn't meant for my skin type but could be great for others.
yasmin a.
Winnipeg , MB
This foundation covers everything which is what a foundation should do, if you have acne scars or discolouration this is the foundation for you, if doesn’t feel too heavy on your skin and makes you feel beautiful.
Moonchild🌌✨ J.
Breaza
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
It’s the best foundation on the earth, I love it. It’s well for any type of skin and easy to apply, Even with a sponge or a foundation brush. It has a matte finish and I love that, I would literally buy this again.
Clarissa L.
Holsworthy , Devon
Love love this foundation. It is very heavy, so ideal if you want a good foundation for hiding areas on your face or a foundation that you want to last the whole night out. I love it and will continue to purchase.
Charlotte G.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is very full coverage even when using a beauty sponge. It has an amazing shade range and you get a good amount of product for the price. It feels slightly heavier on the skin but still doesn't feel uncomfortable. Works better on more hydrated skin but looks fine on dry skin if a damp beauty sponge is used. I would definitely buy again!
Milena B.
Montreal
I swear by this .
I love KVD products in general , I must admit. But this liquid foundation is the only one that doesn’t make me break out like crazy.
And , ugh, it gives me this airbrushed look , flawless and so easy. I use it with a makeup sponge!
Nadia B.
Essex, Essex
Great for those who want a full coverage matte foundation. When i apply this, i dont have to worry. I know it will last all day and will cover any blemishes etc. Its great for events and weddings.
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
Full coverage! Blends out very easily with a damp beauty blender. Can be a little thick but doesn’t really gather in fine lines and wrinkles. You don’t even need concealer with foundation being so high coverage.
Lucia M.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This is the foundation I use at the moment and I chose it because it has amazing coverage. I use it at its full coverage for nights out but day to day I mix it with a face cream to sheer it out a bit and it works fantastic.
Chelsey R.
melbounre
BRILLIANT foundation for full coverage! I love the texture of this foundation very unique ! Can get a little sticky throughout the day but stays relatively matte ! Shade range is great and I love how it smells!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.