Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Kathryn A.
Manchester
This foundation is absolutely amazing! Covers blemishes, glides on your face smoothly, the consistency is a little thicker than usual for a liquid foundation but not a problem! You don't need much as a little goes along way with this beautiful foundation and for the price it is great value as it lasts for ages! I would recommend this to everyone!
Hannah R.
Quaperlake street, Bruton, Somerset
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
This is my HG foundation. It is similar to Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation by I feel that the coverage is slightly better. It goes on super smoothly, and I don’t buy anything else now! Also, it’s vegan and cruelty free which is always a winner for me!
mecha B.
Naples, FL
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Compré esta base en Sephora, luego de haberla probado varias veces. Aunque mi piel no necesita una base full coverage, esta me gusto mucho. Tiene un ligero aroma para nada invasivo. Es muy buena para piel grasa, y como yo tengo mixta, debo preparar un poco mas mi piel en partes secas, antes de aplicarla. Muy buena cobertura, y además es vegan!
Aysha S.
Hamilton
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I hated this product. It was such a letdown for me because I heard such good reviews about it. If you have dry-ish skin stay away from this product as it will make you look flaky. I also didn’t like how the product built up on the spout making it pretty messy. The coverage was very full which I did love other than that it wasn’t a foundation for me.
Lauren m.
Got this complementary in the kat von d influenster box and am in love, a little goes such a long way and looks natural and is buildable !! Such a versatile foundation for a little everyday coverage to full coverage and glam makeup ! I love love love this and will for-sure continue using and will for-sure be re purchasing this when I run out!
Gabriela V.
Doral, FL
Esta base es increíble, cubre lo que sea, dura horas intacta en la piel, te deja un acabado mate sin ser acartonada, el único contra es que hay que trabajarla rápido porque se seca
Laura G.
Rushden, Northants
I struggle to find a foundation that doesn't move or come off during the day. But I've found this really does stay put and has a fair amount of shades to suit most skin types.

It's vegan and cruelty free which is something I always look for in my products.

My only gripe is the price. It's very expensive and is a bit you have to consider.
Salma E.
Tangier
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Thiss foundation is just AMAZINGGGGG !! It gives you  a super high coverage it is good for all skin types i definitely recommend it because i have use it many times and i would totally buy it again ! This is one of the best foundations in Sephora ! I love it
Kassandra D.
St Thomas, ON
This is the best full coverage foundation I have ever used. When it claims to have full coverage it is not kidding! This will make your skin look absolutely flawless and blends out like a dream! Best part is this didn't make me look cakey at all. If you have dry skin I would recommend using a heavy moisturizer or oil underneath though!
Carys H.
newport
Review for: Other more...
Such a beautiful finish foundation packed with unlimited amount of coverage! Such a long lasting foundation with many amounts of colour choices! The packaging is attractive and has been made to high expectations as to it is absolutely stunning! Quite expensive for a foundation but it is worth it because it’s very easy to work with and blend with! I would recommend!!❤️
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon