Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Summer H.
Greentown, IN
I was very impressed by this foundation! It was a smooth feeling. Had full coverage with just one pump. Had a natural and brightening finish. Would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Sarah S.
Hurst, TX
I have used this foundation for years. This is a full coverage foundation. Only a small amount is needed. This foundation will last all day and doesn’t crease or cake.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton , OR
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
My favorite foundation of all time! It works wonders! It’s meant to cover tattoos but covers acne so well and the price is amazing for the amount you get. It’s very matte and full on covers any imperfections.
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I love this foundation Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, it’s easy to apply easy to blend, it gives a nice smooth finish and it doesn’t cake up, worth every penny
Yobana E.
Dallas
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I was extremely happy to try out this foundation since all I heard about it was amazing things. I love the shade range that they have. The reason that I didn’t really like it was mainly because of two reasons. One being that i’m extremely oily and would notice after three hours of wearing it my foundation seeking though it. I would put powder on top to avoid getting oily but it just made the foundation around my nose crack up and desperate. The second reason is I’m not really a huge fan of full coverage foundations. I don’t suffer from acne or anything else so I don’t go towards full coverage with my foundations and that’s probably why I didn’t really like it so much.
Arianna K.
Hartsville, SC
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I have trouble with redness so I decided to try out this full coverage foundation. Best idea ever. It covers the redness and goes on evenly. Tho it is a little on the pricey side it is worth it and it should last quite a while I 100 percent would buy it again
Cheyenne T.
bakersfield, CA
Very heavy on the skin, but great coverage. It claims to be transfer resistant, but it transfers more than any of my other foundations. Shade range could be more extensive.
Carly D.
Saint Paul Park, MN
Kinda cakey works best with fingers I've noticed. I love it though high coverage and feels nice on the skin. Just be sure to find the best way to apply before judging
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I enjoyed using this foundation but did find that it made my skin very dry. I have dry skin in general but it made it even more dry and made my pores more noticeable.
Autumn P.
Edgewood
This is by far my favorite full coverage foundation. I have troubles with redness around my cheeks area and it covers it like a dream. It doesn’t take long at all to blend this foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon