Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19874)
Media (1908)
احمد ع.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I like very much all the raw materials kat von d ... it possesses the strongest foundation ... as well as the strongest eyeshadow ... my love kat von d ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...what I can say ....it is amazing ....and I love it
Charlotte M.
South normanton, Alfreton
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Amazing coverage, doesn’t oxidise which is great! Is quite heavy on the skin but wouldn’t expect anything different for a full coverage foundation, is easy too apply with a beauty blender or a brush, I would defiantly recommend this product!❤️
Taslima A.
London
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!! No joke, I have used so many foundations I can hardly keep track. This foundation provides full on coverage that it covers up all blemishes and dark marks and in my case I have really bad dark under-eyes.

This foundation is kind of thick but if you use this with the matching Lock-it primer it glides on superb.

I was advised by a Kat Von D consultant that 1 pump is enough for the full face if you are looking for medium-full coverage. Unfortunately I forgot this advice and took out 2 and a half pumps....I was left with a fully covered face and half of the product still remaining on my hand.

For some reason I have been reading that this foundation oxidises. No it does not. I sampled some when I first went looking for a new foundation, the consultant put it on my face and told me I can come back another day to purchase because I wasn't sure at the time. I kept that foundation on all day and it remained the same colour throughout the day - I know this because the foundation I was actually wearing was slightly darker than this and it remained the same shade.

I would totally recommend this product and would suggest you ignore the negative comments - the goods always outweigh the bad 😉
Sophie W.
Grimsby
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is my absolute go to! It lasts all day, and gives a flawless, high-coverage finish. It suits my skin type which is a combination of often dry and often oily. I would definitely recommend, give it a try and I bet you'll love it!
Gabrielle B.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
very full coverage. it covers any blemish and red patches. its good for oily skin because it locks in any oil. i have a very oily nose and when i use it, it just locks it in. i would say it was more on the heavy side because it is quite thick.
angela l.
Saskatoon , SK
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
The coverage is phenomenal but it oxidized like crazy! I tried this out after being told it’s perfect for pale skin! NOT TRUE! Looks great and matches well at first then bam.. you’re orange! I wish they would adjust the formula to prevent this
Lynne M.
Another one of my favourite products! Totally buildable so it suits me on days when I may not want to go total full coverage but can also be used for that too! Love the colour choices too and it means my face actually matches my neck instead of being orange.
Amy D.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Every other previous foundation I’ve used has eventually gone powdery on my face. This foundation is amazing and hasn’t done that since I started using it about 6 months ago.
It covers everything and most of the time I don’t even need concealer. It has a matte finish which I love and the packaging makes it look even more exciting! It blends well and I haven’t had a single problem with it at all.
Rohanne 🌙.
I LOVE THIS. Holy grail foundation. Sometimes the shade isn’t quite right but it mixes so easily with others it doesn’t matter. It lasts all day, doesn’t set in my crease lines and most importantly - it’s cruelty free. Will buy over and over.
Nicole Y.
My favourite foundation! The coverage is great and it lasts quite a long time. I’m quite oily so it does break down quite a bit - but it’s the best I’ve found so far
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.